Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Bombs

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10

    Bombs

    I hate that bombs can get u to loose resources.

    After I have lost alot of resources to bombs without the enemy ever reaching my resource stocks. I myself am using it.

    There is no option to protect your stocks from bomb. So i would surgest that bombs still destroys buildings but shouldnt hurt stocks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixalot View Post
    I hate that bombs can get u to loose resources.

    After I have lost alot of resources to bombs without the enemy ever reaching my resource stocks. I myself am using it.

    There is no option to protect your stocks from bomb. So i would surgest that bombs still destroys buildings but shouldnt hurt stocks.
    The damage (loot) is still pretty small usually when using bombs. I never use them for loot since you often don't get much more than it costs...
    Best regards
    Soulseller

    User-ID: L9762642
    Platforms: Facebook, Android 4.2.2, iOS 6.1.2

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States (California)
    Posts
    262
    Any troop member should be able to gain resources, so the Bomber is a troop member and certainly can be used to gain wax and gold, no matter how little the gain.
    Troll Wars: v. L28.40825
    Device: iPad Air iOS 8.1.2

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Golo View Post
    Any troop member should be able to gain resources, so the Bomber is a troop member and certainly can be used to gain wax and gold, no matter how little the gain.
    I assume that he means explosion potions...
    Best regards
    Soulseller

    User-ID: L9762642
    Platforms: Facebook, Android 4.2.2, iOS 6.1.2

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States (California)
    Posts
    262
    Explosive potions are meant to cause damage, just like troops cause damage. How much damage depends on the strength of your Potion. Every item on your base is at risk of going down with whatever means the attacker has at hand, including Potions. I believe the game is meant to be played in this manner.
    Troll Wars: v. L28.40825
    Device: iPad Air iOS 8.1.2

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Golo View Post
    Explosive potions are meant to cause damage, just like troops cause damage. How much damage depends on the strength of your Potion. Every item on your base is at risk of going down with whatever means the attacker has at hand, including Potions. I believe the game is meant to be played in this manner.
    Yes, totally agree.
    Best regards
    Soulseller

    User-ID: L9762642
    Platforms: Facebook, Android 4.2.2, iOS 6.1.2

  7. #7
    Senior Member Eowyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Washington State, USA!!!
    Posts
    658
    there's no defense against any potion. And its meant that way.
    Main
    Witch: Eowyn L11177130 Alliance: Axiom
    Troll: Eowyn (Trolls) L11213621 Alliance: Dark Falcon
    Device: Samsung Galaxy SIII
    Mini
    Witch: Lady Arwen L12981662 Alliance: Axiom
    Troll: Tinuviel L12981670
    Device: Windows Surface RT running 8.1

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ARGENTINA
    Posts
    13
    diria q tienen que subir de niveles las tropas o poner mas espacio en las armerias porque con los muros españoles es dificil hacer un 100%

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •