Thread: please help me

Hybrid View

please help me

hi admin
    I play hugo world game until update game. I want manage my world so I move machine and other decorations into warehouse but I can't move out from warehouse it show "you have max of.......(everything)"
    please help me
    thank u

Hi
    If you don't have enough space in you barn, you either have to sell some items or upgrade your barn so you have more space.

I can't move bakery,tree,lamp etc. out from my barn storage. I have enough space in my barn. i want move out and place in my land but it show "you have max of bakery",you have max of tree,you have max of everything" it hasn't button "place" but troll house can move and place my land.

I have the exact same problem. My bakery is stock in the barn. I did sent an email, but the fact that there haven't been any responses to the problem here, on a week old thread (a part from a useless one), doesn't vote well...
    It pretty much ruins the game when your bakery is stock in the barn - because you can't feed the trolls anything from it once you run out. This is an issue that really needs fixing - now!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpie View Post
    I have the exact same problem. My bakery is stock in the barn. I did sent an email, but the fact that there haven't been any responses to the problem here, on a week old thread (a part from a useless one), doesn't vote well...
    It pretty much ruins the game when your bakery is stock in the barn - because you can't feed the trolls anything from it once you run out. This is an issue that really needs fixing - now!
    We are aware of this issue and it has been fixed and the fix will be released very soon.
    Hang in there a little longer.

It has now been fixed.

Woaw, thank you for the quick respone/fix. Did not expect that. - I'm off to make some bread.

I have the same error as you, I can not sell or clean the space, please help me