Projecting the 2018 NFL season NFC EastJames Lang-USA TODAY Sports*Philadelphia Eagles (11-5)Dallas Cowboys (8-8)New York Giants (8-8)Washington Redskins (7-9)Going into this projection Blue Tarik Cohen Jersey , I wasnít overly high on the NFC East. All but one team is projected to finish .500 or better. Until I see what the Cowboys offense looks like, itís hard for me to buy into them. The Giants offense could be fun, even with an aging Eli Manning.NFC NorthRon Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports*Minnesota Vikings (13-3)*Chicago Bears (10-6)Green Bay Packers (10-6)Detroit Lions (7-9)This is going to be the best division in football in 2018. Maybe Iím drinking the Kool-Aid following the Khalil Mack addition, but the Bears are playoff bound for the first time since 2010. Make no mistake, the Vikings are the best squad here, but itís going to be more competitive from top-to-bottom in comparison to last year.NFC SouthEric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports*Atlanta Falcons (12-4)*New Orleans (10-6)Carolina Panthers (7-9)Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-12)Maybe Iím higher on the Falcons that most but their offense should be deadly, assuming the play calling is better. The Panthersí offensive line issues worry me and the Bucs appears to be looking at an 0-4 start. What was the strongest division in football takes a step back.NFC WestKirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports*Los Angeles Rams (12-4)San Francisco 49ers (8-8)Arizona Cardinals (6-10)Seattle Seahawks (4-12)The Rams might have the most complete team in the NFL, but weíve seen what too many superstars on the same roster can do. The 49ers could end up finishing better, but losing Jerick McKinnon is a big blow. The Cardinals and Seahawks are both bound to take a step back Blue Cody Parkey Jersey , especially the latter.AFC EastJeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports*New England Patriots (12-4)New York Jets (6-10)Miami Dolphins (5-11)Buffalo Bills (2-14)It appears the Patriotsí dominant run is close to being over, but in such a weak division itís going to have to wait another year. The Jets are going to be better than their record projects and they have a bright future. The Bills appear to be the worst team in football after making the playoffs the previous year, and Iím not sure itís close.AFC NorthPhilip G. Pavely-USA TODAY Sports*Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4)Baltimore Ravens (7-9)Cleveland Browns (7-9)Cincinnati Bengals (4-12)The Steelers are loaded on offense and could dominate the AFC this season. The Ravens will continue to float around .500, and the Browns could surprise. Thereís a lot of young talent on that Cleveland roster. I feel like Iím too low on the Bengals, but keeping Marvin Lewis was a terrible decision.AFC SouthTroy Wayrynen-USA TODAY Sports*Houston Texans (10-6)*Jacksonville Jaguars (10-6)Indianapolis Colts (7-9)Tennessee Titans (5-11)The battle at the top is going to go into the final weeks of the season, as I like both the Jaguars and Texans. The Colts have a bad roster, but if Andrew Luck is healthy, itís easy to see them accidentally winning six to seven games based on him alone. Not sure why, but Iím not buying what the Titans are selling.AFC WestThomas J. Russo-USA TODAY Sports*Los Angeles Chargers (11-5)*Kansas City Chiefs (10-6)Denver Broncos (7-9)Oakland Raiders (4-12)The battle between the Chargers and Chiefs will be a fun one. Iím not completely sold that Patrick Mahomes will be playoff ready in his first year starting Blue Khalil Mack Jersey , but I like them long-term. The Chargers will finally figure it out. They have too much talent not to. The Raiders are a team that I had around seven wins heading into last weekend, and what a disaster that ended up being. Trading Mack, cutting Martavis Bryant, and trading a fifth-round pick for A.J. McCarron was brutal. PlayoffsWild Card RoundReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsNFC: Eagles over Bears, and Falcons over Saints.AFC: Texans over Chiefs, and Chargers over Jaguars.Divisional RoundBrad Rempel-USA TODAY SportsNFC: Vikings over Eagles, and Falcons over Rams.AFC: Steelers over Texans, and Patriots over Chargers.Conference ChampionshipBenny Sieu-USA TODAY SportsNFC: Falcons over VikingsAFC: Steelers over PatriotsSuper Bowl:Aaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsSteelers over Falcons Merry Christmas WCG! I got you all a gift -- another podcast episode! On this episode of Bear With Me, I start by reviewing the Bearsí game against the 49ers Youth Trey Burton Jersey , highlighting a fantastic performance by the defense, a decent performance by the offense, and the overall impact that health has had on this team (1:15-12:50)I highlight someone whoís been a surprising dud this season, as well as the true unsung hero of the Bears defense (12:50-15:00)I lay out my thoughts on who I think the Bears should rest in Week 17 and why, detailing a moderately complex start-em/sit-em plan that maximizes offensive rhythm while safeguarding defensive health. This plan, if done correctly, should leave the Bears with every advantage come Wild Card weekend (15:00-19:30) Then, assuming that the Bears and Vikings play all their starters anyways, I preview the upcoming divisional battle in full (19:30-22:50)Finally I bring you up to speed on all of the happenings around the NFL http://www.authenticschicagobears.co...-fuller-jersey , listing key takeaways from each Week 16 game (22:50-END)Feedback rocks, so please provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length, content, anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Merry Christmas, and thanks for Bearing With Me!P.S. I hope you got a Christmas gift as cool as what my wife got me ó