Thread: I got the game couple days ago

Talking I got the game couple days ago

And my god, I love it so much! I'm almost addicted to it *laughs* I mean, the stages are pretty and really well made as well as the characters are, and there are more to come! I personally love to play is Agent Hugo or Hugolina, but I wish there would be a ''Evil Hugo/Hugolina''

As I mentioned the stages, they are pretty and challenging at some points. Stages are really well drawn and the rails are easily to be spotted and you know where to go. Personally for me, the beach stage might be the most difficult one, but that's just me.
    I was so happy to see the swamp-stage, being really familiar with the forest-stage from the classic hugo-games and the first railroad-stage, being newly made stage, also from the classic games.

The characters are enjoyable, I was so happy to see Agent Hugo in there, aside from Hugo himself and even Hugolina with super cute design! The other new characters are also intresting to see, with small and simple bio they have, before choosing them.

The small tokens and boosters you get during your joruney are really nice add-on, as some of them are hard to get, some of them more easier. The Hugo-tokens gives you the ability to get into this Wheel of fortune, which gives you either money or supplies, maybe sometimes it gives you nothing!
    The Witch-tokens, I personally have no Idea what they do when you collect all 250 of them (I have around 89 when I wrote this) but I truly hope it'll be something worth of the job.

So overall, I enjoy this game, a LOT, it's nice to spend time with and it's always nice to see the stages
    You'll never see your precious wife again, Hugo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsky-Goddess View Post
    And my god, I love it so much! I'm almost addicted to it *laughs* I mean, the stages are pretty and really well made as well as the characters are, and there are more to come! I personally love to play is Agent Hugo or Hugolina, but I wish there would be a ''Evil Hugo/Hugolina''

As I mentioned the stages, they are pretty and challenging at some points. Stages are really well drawn and the rails are easily to be spotted and you know where to go. Personally for me, the beach stage might be the most difficult one, but that's just me.
    I was so happy to see the swamp-stage, being really familiar with the forest-stage from the classic hugo-games and the first railroad-stage, being newly made stage, also from the classic games.

The characters are enjoyable, I was so happy to see Agent Hugo in there, aside from Hugo himself and even Hugolina with super cute design! The other new characters are also intresting to see, with small and simple bio they have, before choosing them.

The small tokens and boosters you get during your joruney are really nice add-on, as some of them are hard to get, some of them more easier. The Hugo-tokens gives you the ability to get into this Wheel of fortune, which gives you either money or supplies, maybe sometimes it gives you nothing!
    The Witch-tokens, I personally have no Idea what they do when you collect all 250 of them (I have around 89 when I wrote this) but I truly hope it'll be something worth of the job.

So overall, I enjoy this game, a LOT, it's nice to spend time with and it's always nice to see the stages
    May be Hugo Games create this characters.....)

Great to hear you enjoy Hugo Troll Race Nightsky
    This has also been a fav of mine for a while (I was lucky enough to be able to play it on iOS since the release)
    The vision with Hugo Troll Race was always to create a Hugo game that builds upon the "traditions" of what Hugo is all about.
    Much of the "Dodge and jump" fun from the original has been included - as well as a bunch of new stuff such as characters, new levels, boosters and much more.
    Danni / Community Manager

Welcome to the Hugo Official Community - Home of Hugo The Troll.
    New Here? See the Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Games View Post
    Great to hear you enjoy Hugo Troll Race Nightsky
    This has also been a fav of mine for a while (I was lucky enough to be able to play it on iOS since the release)
    The vision with Hugo Troll Race was always to create a Hugo game that builds upon the "traditions" of what Hugo is all about.
    Much of the "Dodge and jump" fun from the original has been included - as well as a bunch of new stuff such as characters, new levels, boosters and much more.
    Hugo vs Evil Hugo sounds great)

Banned
    I enjoy the game too. Such interesting character!