PDA

View Full Version : Bombs

Pixalot
06-14-2014, 09:54 PM
I hate that bombs can get u to loose resources.

After I have lost alot of resources to bombs without the enemy ever reaching my resource stocks. I myself am using it.

There is no option to protect your stocks from bomb. So i would surgest that bombs still destroys buildings but shouldnt hurt stocks.

Soulseller
07-27-2014, 09:44 AM
I hate that bombs can get u to loose resources.

After I have lost alot of resources to bombs without the enemy ever reaching my resource stocks. I myself am using it.

There is no option to protect your stocks from bomb. So i would surgest that bombs still destroys buildings but shouldnt hurt stocks.

The damage (loot) is still pretty small usually when using bombs. I never use them for loot since you often don't get much more than it costs...

Golo
07-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Any troop member should be able to gain resources, so the Bomber is a troop member and certainly can be used to gain wax and gold, no matter how little the gain. :p

Soulseller
07-27-2014, 03:55 PM
Any troop member should be able to gain resources, so the Bomber is a troop member and certainly can be used to gain wax and gold, no matter how little the gain. :p

I assume that he means explosion potions...

Golo
07-27-2014, 10:05 PM
Explosive potions are meant to cause damage, just like troops cause damage. How much damage depends on the strength of your Potion. Every item on your base is at risk of going down with whatever means the attacker has at hand, including Potions. I believe the game is meant to be played in this manner. :)

Soulseller
07-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Explosive potions are meant to cause damage, just like troops cause damage. How much damage depends on the strength of your Potion. Every item on your base is at risk of going down with whatever means the attacker has at hand, including Potions. I believe the game is meant to be played in this manner. :)

Yes, totally agree.

Eowyn
07-28-2014, 04:08 PM
there's no defense against any potion. And its meant that way.

goly
07-29-2014, 11:19 PM
diria q tienen que subir de niveles las tropas o poner mas espacio en las armerias porque con los muros espaņoles es dificil hacer un 100%