-It's a project ?
-It's something right ?
-You are in early stage ?
-Will voiced worldwide ?
-You could drop a new image?

Thanks

GWKTM
12-04-2013, 07:24 AM
I hope we can suggest something for that film. One of my suggestions is that Hugo won't look as ugly and silly as he looked in film's trailer. I also wish that it's going to be a crazy comedy, rather than a drama, sacrificing death film, sad film or something.

admin
12-04-2013, 12:55 PM
We can't say much about the movie yet, since it is still in pre-production.
There is still no specific release date.
The storyline has been through several iterations and without saying too much,
Hugo will for sure not look as he does in the trailer throughout the whole movie.

When there is more news, I will see if we can post some exclusive images from the production here on the forums !

What would you like the film to be about?

GWKTM
12-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Hugo will for sure not look as he does in the trailer throughout the whole movie.

When there is more news, I will see if we can post some exclusive images from the production here on the forums !

I'm also wondering the movie's name "The world's worst comeback". Is that name intended to be sarcasm?

GWKTM
12-04-2013, 03:43 PM

Uh yes, one thing which has been missing long time from Hugo franchise is the well known cartoon sound effects. Could those been heard in movie? Also, could the opening or closing credits of the movie be pixel animated (with graphics of Hugo's 90s games) and could the music in the movie be in 80s and 90s music genres (dance, pop, funk, soul, etc.)? I hope I'm not asking too much.

Flávio
12-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Excellent !!
Could have a share of Scyllas witch ?
With much chaos and darkness and tension lively ?

Hugo Games
12-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Excellent !!
Could have a share of Scyllas witch ?
With much chaos and darkness and tension lively ?

Scylla will have a part in the movie

Nikita
12-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Hugo game will be the 2014?

Flávio
12-11-2013, 06:34 PM
The film will be accompanied by a game ?
If yes, what platforms would be ? Pc, Nintendo, Android, Iphone ?

GWKTM
12-13-2013, 08:13 PM
The film will be accompanied by a game ?
If yes, what platforms would be ? Pc, Nintendo, Android, Iphone ?

Possibly for PC and Wii and first time ever for PS3, Xbox 360 and/or Wii U. Who knows

Nightsky-Goddess
12-13-2013, 09:35 PM
Hugo for PC would be better in my opinion, and since there won't be any ps2 games.. :/ maybe more games for Android? PS3 is bit dying now since PS4 came out so I'm not sure will ps3 games be made anymore, maybe for a short while.. and browser games could be a fun small idea :3

GWKTM
12-26-2013, 04:28 PM
This is the CGI-model of Hugo they should use in the movie:
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/5434/1032652-default.gif
There sure is also a version of this model with Hugo's good ol' green suspenders, but the point is that this model doesn't look as ugly as he did in a trailer and poster(s).

Flávio
12-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Hmmm ... Agent Hugo games of the series were somewhat troubled.

GWKTM
12-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Maybe I could make the pixel-animated opening credits and/or closing credits to the movie as well as some conceptual animations for movie's trailers or TV-ads. I'm good at pixel art and pixel animation and I managed to pick up some of Hugo's 2D-sprites from Hugo classics. If the movie is intended to be in widescreen, my suggestion to screen resolution of pixel-animated opening/closing credits is 427x240.