PDA

View Full Version : Hugo Game in 2014

Nikita
05-19-2014, 04:45 PM
What will be the next game about Hugo?)))Have ideas?)

GWKTM
05-19-2014, 05:57 PM
I suggest new pixel-animated minigame compilation (Hugo Classic style) with new (or old) endgame(s) and for PC (Windows 7 recommended). I've got some cool inspirations for it:
- Skiing game in style of Hugo's Handcar game
- Number jungle, the long path of numbered squares which Hugo must jump onto in specific order and any of traps will trigger if he touches incorrect one (I once saw number jungle game in a news paper but I don't remember much of it, so I'll tell more after I found more information)

Also, when the Hugo movie is finished, then they could make the similar compilation with minigames basing to the movie's happens.

Kartio
05-19-2014, 07:52 PM

Probably Hugo Troll Race 2 or something, though I would like pixel classic style game too

Nikita
05-19-2014, 08:15 PM

Probably Hugo Troll Race 2 or something, though I would like pixel classic style game too
It's new map in Hugo Troll Race)))

GWKTM
05-19-2014, 08:34 PM
On a side note, since I'm a pixel animator myself, I could help.

Banex
05-20-2014, 08:49 AM
What will be the next game about Hugo?)))Have ideas?)

I think it will be a whole new game like Hugo World or Hugo Troll Wars... I'd like to see some new remakes too!

Today movies rarely come out without games.
I expect a big game with the movie "Hugo The World's Worst Comeback" for many platforms like PC, PS3, PS4, XBox... It would be great that Hugo Games work on it :)

GWKTM
05-20-2014, 10:13 AM
I think it will be a whole new game like Hugo World or Hugo Troll Wars... I'd like to see some new remakes too!

Today movies rarely come out without games.
I expect a big game with the movie "Hugo The World's Worst Comeback" for many platforms like PC, PS3, PS4, XBox... It would be great that Hugo Games work on it :)

Console versions can be as detailed as they want (it might be good if they use exactly same models as used in movie) but PC version shall have less polygons.

GWKTM
05-25-2014, 05:40 PM
One thing I have to confess is that I'm interested of arcade, platforming/jump'n'run and puzzling games like previous Hugo games used to be - rather than games like Hugo World and Hugo Troll Wars.

danielod
05-26-2014, 11:36 AM
Good Hugo new game. I found which I was searching.