PDA

View Full Version : Remove/destroy buildings

Phileine
05-14-2014, 09:05 AM
When I started with the game I've build some things (mines/extractors) that I would rather not have but currently there is no way to destroy an existing building (and get it back in your 'to build' list). I would really like to be able to do that so I can vary my base designs not only in layout but also in the buildings it contains.

I think the resources should just be 'wasted' when destroying a building (not refunded) and there should be a popup 'are you sure' to prevent misclicks.

Phileine

malle
05-14-2014, 11:19 AM
good idea, phileine! and if you want the deleted / destroyed buildings rebuild again, you have to buy it again with expansion stage one.
However one must also note, that changing the percentage share of destruction when attacked.
malle

-pivepupu-
05-14-2014, 11:53 AM
I wanna destroy one wall, coz i want that my base is symmetric. Now I need to hide that "extra" wall. :D

buddee
05-14-2014, 01:09 PM
must have feature in my opinion

Phileine
05-14-2014, 02:58 PM
Hi Malle,

I think the changing percentage of destruction makes the feature extra attractive as this only adds to the diversity in tactics when designing (and attacking) bases!

Phileine

good idea, phileine! and if you want the deleted / destroyed buildings rebuild again, you have to buy it again with expansion stage one.
However one must also note, that changing the percentage share of destruction when attacked.
malle

Pixalot
05-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Why dont U just put your unwanted buildings in a corner of the map.

I cant see the problem in having to many buildings as more buildings mean more time will pass before U are beaten.

mss73
05-16-2014, 08:26 PM
Any base, even the strongest, can be beaten by the two stars. It is NOT a matter of time, it is a question percent. You still need a long time to develop, to understand it :)

Why expose unnecessary building without protection in the corner?

Phileine
05-16-2014, 09:46 PM
True, mss, the game is (strongly) biased in the favor of offense, especially from 22-stars up. I'm hoping that with less buildings other designs might help defense a little, but some adjustments (nerfing of units, probably) will be needed to restore balance. It would also be good if they would buff the airborns and dragons as right now they are pretty useless.