PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Ideas

NickHaldon
05-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Here is a list of ideas that I think would be great for the alliances. Some I have seen and liked and than others I have thought of myself.

1. I think that there should be more ranks in the Alliances. I would use these to reward players for long time service to the clans by making them higher up. They would also add a level of customization which I think would be nice.

2. I came up with this idea only recently so there may be unforeseen problems with it but I don't think there are any. One of the ranks in the Alliance should be named the Architect. This one player is in charge of helping new players to design there bases. He is the only player who can design someone else's base. How this would work is that he visits their base and then there will be a button which brings him to a edit base design. In this he can get rid of all the buildings and walls and then replace them. After he designs there base then the person who he designed the base for can either approve or disprove it. This would be nice for all the new players who don't really know how to play.

3. I was thinking about the co-op battles and thought why not make them actually co-operative? Make it so that two players can attack a really high base together. The two players would have a certain amount of time before the attack where they could see the base they are attacking and talk about their strategy.

4. Alliance wars. I haven't given much thought to this and I am probably not the best person to design it but I think that whatever it is in the end would be fun. Basically it would be where one Alliance declares war on another Alliance and then all the random matches for the next day or so are from that one clan you are fighting. The only thing is that you cant keep going through people. You can only have one match and then you cant next it and get another person until you win. Wining would get a bunch of bonuses that you cant get any other ay. Such as 10% more gold or wax per a battle and so on.

5. I also think that there should be more characters for the alliance description. I wanted to add more rules but I didn't have enough space. This would be an easy fix that would make it much better.

Here is the link to a post where everyone can discuss Alliance Wars.
http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?815-Alliance-Wars&p=4831#post4831

That's all I can think of now. Hopefully some of it will be implanted.

KEN
05-07-2014, 10:02 PM
I really liked the 2nd idea

-pivepupu-
05-07-2014, 10:23 PM
I don't like second idea at all. I think that designing own base is essential part of the game. Little by little you learn to make even better layouts yourself.

KEN
05-07-2014, 10:46 PM
I don't like second idea at all. I think that designing own base is essential part of the game. Little by little you learn to make even better layouts yourself.

i have been playing for 3 monthes at least and till now i dont know how to design a good base

-pivepupu-
05-07-2014, 11:13 PM
i have been playing for 3 monthes at least and till now i dont know how to design a good base

What's ur point? However, You know how to design better base than 3 months ago..

Thor
05-07-2014, 11:53 PM
i 'll wish battle alliance versus alliancce

NickHaldon
05-08-2014, 04:25 AM
Its a good point that you bring out PivePupu but I think that all the new players would appreciate it if their was an experienced person who was helping them. I sometimes have the new players in my alliance who have no idea how to design a base. They have all of their buildings left where they bought them and they haven't put much thought into it. I think that to have one player who could design their base for them would make the Alliances more helpful. Right now the Alliances don't do much.

mss73
05-08-2014, 04:43 AM
If you can not explain chatting alliance player, then it's your problem!

Or do you want enter and rearrange without asking the player? What kind of nonsense???

NickHaldon
05-09-2014, 03:32 AM
If you can not explain chatting alliance player, then it's your problem!

Or do you want enter and rearrange without asking the player? What kind of nonsense???

I think that you are kind of missing the point. A lot of times its hard to chat to the alliance players because you have to constantly flick between chat and their village. I am not saying no to this just that it might be easier if one player had the ability to design their base and then show it to them. The player has the final decision on whether or not they accept the base. It wont automatically change their base unless they press the yes button. I just thought that this would be a good addition to make the alliances more social and to actually have a purpose. Also I thought it would be better if only one person could do this so that people wont spam other people with tons of base ideas. I

I appreciate all criticism and advice. Please keep helping to make these ideas better.

mss73
05-09-2014, 04:17 AM
more social?

I managed one minute to explain in the chat what is wrong in the base and what to do.

And members of the alliance to attack each other and write in chat if anyone with the base that is wrong.

Set the base for the others - it's for losers! No social interaction

NickHaldon
05-10-2014, 01:17 AM
more social?

I managed one minute to explain in the chat what is wrong in the base and what to do.

And members of the alliance to attack each other and write in chat if anyone with the base that is wrong.

Set the base for the others - it's for losers! No social interaction

I meant more social in the fact that it would give alliances more reason to be there. Right now the only thing that alliances are good for is to get a few extra troops. Sometimes you can just tell people in one minute what is wrong with their base and then others have so much wrong that it requires a great deal more then just a chat. I don't really see what you think is so wrong with this idea. I don't think that it would cut down on social interaction at all. This would be used more for the new people who don't know how to build a base and need help with the overall design of their base. You could still chat and friendly match people to help them with the small stuff and only use this for the big stuff.

I assume that you are in a alliance that has mostly experienced players so they don't have tons wrong with their bases? My alliance is one that I am working from the bottom up so I have players who need more than just one minute of chat.

mss73
05-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Ok.

But about our alliance you do not understand. :)
Almost all of these players were raised in our alliance!
Look in the bottom of the table of our alliance. There newcomers adopted a few days ago. As almost all earlier.
When they arrived, were novices (lvl16-18-20).

Therefore, no one has seen them before on the leaderboard. We grew up and trained together. Nothing is impossible!

BTW, there's something more about teamplay :)

P.S. Half of your archers towers covers marsh, sea and grass! Also open to direct cavalry attack

Pixalot
05-16-2014, 05:15 PM
People should learn to build there own base. Every time they attack the have the oppotunity watch a new base and see how it is build. From here they can see if this is something they wanna use in there building strategy or not.
They also learn from the attacks done on them self if they want to see the replay of there attack.

SNIPER ELITE
05-17-2014, 12:07 AM
i like alliances that split of into mutiple parts a core and co alliances working together