PDA

View Full Version : Hi :)

Kartio
04-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Hi, my name is Kartio, I'm 17 years old and from Finland. Unfortunately I'm too young to remember the original Hugo Tv show so my first touch to Hugo was in early 00s when I played Hugo Classic 1 on Win98 and later some other Hugo game which I think inclueded somekind of decal stickers which were pretty cool. I also had Hugo Bukkazoom for GBA but it wasn't that good. I do remember watching Hugo Safari a bit later too. I also had a Hugo plushie but I think we sold it in the fleamarket :/

During mid 00s I kinda forgot Hugo but a couple of months ago I found out about the new Hugo mobile games and got excited again. Some time ago I also bought Agent Hugo and Hugo Classic 5 for PC. I don't think that the modern Hugo games are as great and fun as the classical ones were but they are decent too, just a bit different. My favourite one from the new Hugo games is probably Hugo Retro Mania because of its kinda classical style gameplay.
Looking forward for new Hugo stuff, I would like to see maybe a new collection of Hugo Classic games or a completely new game which would be more like the classic Hugo again :)

Nightsky-Goddess
04-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Hi Kartio and welcome to the Community ♥

I'm also from Finland as well :) and as one of the mods, I welcome you and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ♥ Just ask us anything you want to know or need to know. We'll update most of the news about Hugo into this forum. :)

xoxo~ Nightsky <3

Hugo Games
04-22-2014, 04:04 PM
Hi Kartio

A warm welcome to you.

Did you try Hugo Retro Mania or Hugo Troll Race?
Hugo Retro Mania is out for Android, Windows phone and iOS and is a remake of the old Classic Hugo Game in the mine.
Hugo Troll Race is also a jump and Dodge game where Hugo is riding his Trolley, also seen in the old Classic Hugo Games.

Banex
04-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Hello Kartio!
Welcome to the best place for Hugo fans ;)

It's great to see new members!