PDA

View Full Version : What troops you use when you attack?

E.M.L.A
04-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Hi all,

So I wanted open a convo where everyone can share troop combos.

We all know there can be as many troop combos as there is players, but not everything works for everyone. As in lower relics you can use cheaper troops and still be able to win a lot of matches, on the other hand in higher rank you need to use more expencive ones to attack and win.

So i would like you to share info about what troops you use, also add a relic amount, and how its working for you so that people can try out new ways to attack if they want.

I can start. Im the boring one since if im not farming the only troops I use is golems and wizards. That powerfull combo will almost certain give you atleast 1 star in any base you attack (although it do depend on what level your wiz and golems are).

Im on 1400 in relics, and havent lost a single attack i made since i started using golems and wizards.

So here is the troops I use.
----------------------------
Attacking for relics:

6 lvl3 golems
12 lvl5 wizards
2lvl5 archers
3 lvl3 lightning potions
If farming:

200 lvl5 looters.

So please share your troop combo so that everyone can find the best combo for theirselves and learn more about attacking.

Best regards,
E.M.L.A / Dark Falcons

Hexenmeister
04-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Hey E.M.L.A,
it's a very good idea to share the troops you use and speak with others about pros and cons!

So here are my trops I use for farming:
- 145 looters lv4
- 5 bombers lv 4
and 2 explosion potions lv 3

If I'm on hunting relics I like to use:
- 17 wizards lv 4
- 2 healers lv 2
- 3 dragons lv 2
- 3 bombers lv 4
and 1 explosion potion and 1 healing potion.
BUT: The troops for relics are good to get an insane loot too, so you can farm with them, but only if they are at least at lv 3 or 4 (depends on your relics and level)

All troops will be upgraded in the following weeks so that I'm able to use them at max level (I think it's much funnier then ;))

Looking forward to hear some tips to improve my attack strategy!
-Hexenmeister

Ian
04-21-2014, 04:21 PM
At present I use 4 Golem 6 cavalry 1healer 15 wizards expensive on wax. But gets win mostly.

E.M.L.A
04-21-2014, 04:26 PM
Awesome, nice to get posts on this thread!! Thank you ian and hex for sharing your troop combos. :)

-pivepupu-
04-21-2014, 04:52 PM
40x level 5 wizards & 3x healing potion

E.M.L.A
04-21-2014, 05:03 PM
Nice pive, thanks for sharing :)

Neznam
05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
I use 20-25 cavas and the rest 80-100 archers. They pretty much destroy most bases and a few bases that they don't the loot is pretty much completely gained. I use those both when farming and when going for relics. I haven't gone up to high relic counts yet and I'm sure that combo wouldn't be very effective. But right now it works for me.

E.M.L.A
05-02-2014, 09:15 AM
I use 20-25 cavas and the rest 80-100 archers. They pretty much destroy most bases and a few bases that they don't the loot is pretty much completely gained. I use those both when farming and when going for relics. I haven't gone up to high relic counts yet and I'm sure that combo wouldn't be very effective. But right now it works for me.

Hi nez,

When your reaching higher relics, switch archers to wizards and lower the amount of cavs just a little the youll get nice results :) but only when your in higher relics, only change when you really cant cope with archers and cavs anymore :)

Neznam
05-05-2014, 06:46 AM
Yeah I figured archers would be useless at higher levels seeing as they would be killed instantly.
I only use archers as wizards take too long to make. I will definitely use them at higher relic count that's for sure. Thanks emla buddy.

Golo
07-16-2014, 02:08 AM
I go against Bases rated at 26-28 and between 600-700 Relics. I usually get at least one or two stars and most of the gold and wax as well using the following:

34 lvl 5 Wizards
4. lvl 4 Bombers
25 lvl 5 Warriors
25 lvl 5 Archers
22 lvl 4 Looters

1 lvl 3 Explosive Potion
2 lvl 2 Speed Potions

rs dorf
02-19-2015, 09:47 PM
I fight against lvl 17-30 bases. Usually I get one or two stars. I use 176 lvl 5 warriors and 12 bombers.