PDA

View Full Version : My helping hand for Hugo movie

GWKTM
04-17-2014, 12:21 PM
What could I do to help Einstein Film and Anima Vitae in making of Hugo The World's Worst Comeback:

- Some movies I've seen have opening and/or closing credits which's styles are not similar to movies theirtselfs. So though Hugo The World's Worst Comeback is CGi movie, I could make pixelated opening and/or closing credits if someone makes a storyboard for it. If there are other good pixel artists/animators, they could work with me.
- If they need 2D Hugo-images (smooth or pixelated) to official website Hugo The World's Worst Comeback, I could make some
- I've installed Flash Animator, so if they're making Flash games to official website Hugo The World's Worst Comeback, I could make the animations (not programming, I might not be good at it)

GWKTM
05-13-2014, 11:40 AM
No one replied...

Hugo Games
05-14-2014, 12:34 PM
Hi GWKTM

I admire your passion for pixel graphics - I'm a big fan myself and enjoy seeing the retro look and feel around.

The guys working on the movie is a team of very skilled movie makers and they are in charge of the story, animation and everything.
My suggestion would be to contact them and show them your ideas. You can find the contact information on their website.
There is nothing to loose, right?

Nikita
05-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Hi GWKTM

I admire your passion for pixel graphics - I'm a big fan myself and enjoy seeing the retro look and feel around.

The guys working on the movie is a team of very skilled movie makers and they are in charge of the story, animation and everything.
My suggestion would be to contact them and show them your ideas. You can find the contact information on their website.
There is nothing to loose, right?
This movie have video game in 2016?)

Hugo Games
05-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Hi Nikita

It hasn't been official yet whether there will be a Hugo game being released along with the movie.
But I could imagine that it would be a possibility.

What is your favorite Hugo game ?

Nikita
05-14-2014, 08:27 PM
Hi Nikita

It hasn't been official yet whether there will be a Hugo game being released along with the movie.
But I could imagine that it would be a possibility.

What is your favorite Hugo game ?
So,Hugo TV version game annoncent for mobile platform?))May be first game is Hugo The Evil Mirror TV version)))Watch video on YouTube,PLEASE))

Hugo Games
05-14-2014, 09:58 PM
So,Hugo TV version game annoncent for mobile platform?))May be first game is Hugo The Evil Mirror TV version)))Watch video on YouTube,PLEASE))

Hi Nikita
The latest games, both Hugo Retro Mania, Hugo Troll Race, Hugo Troll Wars and Hugo World are all out on mobile devices, so I'm sure the games coming in will be for mobile too.

Is your favorite Hugo Game, Hugo The Evil Mirror TV version?

Nikita
05-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Hi Nikita
The latest games, both Hugo Retro Mania, Hugo Troll Race, Hugo Troll Wars and Hugo World are all out on mobile devices, so I'm sure the games coming in will be for mobile too.

Is your favorite Hugo Game, Hugo The Evil Mirror TV version?
No))))This mini game is not available Hugo Collection(((May be you create this mini game?

GWKTM
05-15-2014, 03:32 PM
This movie have video game in 2016?)

Not confirmed yet, but when the movie is finished, maybe I could do a minigame compilation basing to the movie's happens.

Nikita
05-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Not confirmed yet, but when the movie is finished, maybe I could do a minigame compilation basing to the movie's happens.
Have a chance seen new Hugo game in 2014?

GWKTM
05-16-2014, 06:45 AM

:confused:

Hugo Games
05-16-2014, 10:04 AM

Hi Nikita

We have an interesting announcement during summer that I think you will like.
There will be a new Hugo Game out in 2014 - now you are the first to know.

GWKTM
05-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi Nikita

May I ask you what kind it's going to be? :D

Banex
05-16-2014, 06:39 PM
Hi Nikita

I am so happy to know that a new game coming out this year! I am waiting for more informations...