PDA

View Full Version : Revenge?

kriptoker
04-09-2014, 12:01 AM
I was wondering if anyone can explain how revenge works, or is supposed to work at least. I used to get the option to revenge but it is extremely rare for me to have that option after getting attacked for like the past month or more. I think it has only appeared once out of what seems like hundreds of attacks. At first I thought maybe I just am not seeing it because I attacked them first but I know some of these people attacking me I have never seen before so that can't be it. My alliance member who is roughly the same number of relics I am says he often gets revenge option. Is there something I need to update or possibly some issue? Or, can you just clarify the expectations of when revenge should be an option? Thank you.

Neznam
04-09-2014, 04:29 AM
When you attack someone they have the option to revenge attack you back. When they revenge and attack you back you don't get the option to revenge attack them because you already attacked first.

When someone first attacks you, you will get the revenge option to attack them back. That's how it should be.

Maybe people aren't attacking you first very often. That's really the only explanation right now. There used to be a glitch where it wouldn't appear but that was fixed. I don't really know what else to say.

mss73
04-09-2014, 04:35 AM
http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?503-Revenge-Attacks-like-on-like&p=2549&viewfull=1#post2549

The revenge option is ... missing because you have attacked them once already in the last 30 days.

Morgana
04-09-2014, 04:35 AM
As far as I know, you don't get the option to revenge attack players you have attacked in the past 30 days.

Ian
04-09-2014, 02:13 PM
There is also the issue of what version and platform each is on it takes a while for everyone to be on the latest version so for a period revenge is unavailable if the other player is on a different version

kriptoker
04-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Thanks all for the feedback. I know a couple of these guys I have not attacked before but I perhaps they are on another version.

mss73
04-09-2014, 08:36 PM
or changed nickname :)