PDA

View Full Version : 2 Alliance functions

Neznam
04-04-2014, 09:08 AM
1. Could we have a way of telling who has been active or not. For example if a player hasn't logged in, in at least a week. It's getting hard to manage an alliance that has a lot of members or is full. I sometimes can't tell who's new or who's old or who isn't playing anymore. The names sort of merge when there are so many.

2. Could we have a notifier of a new message in the alliance chat. So if you were to minimize the chat and someone was to post a new message there would be a little exclamation to notify you so you could answer them back. Sometime I think no one is in the chat and lower it only to have them talk and not being able to see they are really there. This would be a notifier for only new alliance messages and not new public chat ones.

The only ones I could think of right now.

Real World
04-04-2014, 11:05 AM
1 is a good idea. I have last active information that I could display. Not sure if there is much room for it in the UI though
2 is something we want to do but can't right now due to how much additional load it would put on the server

mss73
04-05-2014, 12:15 AM
http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?427-Alliance-notification&highlight=notification

Neznam is active looser.

Neznam
04-05-2014, 07:00 PM
1 is a good idea. I have last active information that I could display. Not sure if there is much room for it in the UI though
2 is something we want to do but can't right now due to how much additional load it would put on the server

Well it's good to know you would consider it in the future when it's something you might be able to do. I can't wait ;)