PDA

View Full Version : Best offence is a strong defence

E.M.L.A
03-30-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi all.

So let see what hints could be given in a field of attacking fellow players.

So first thing first, the units you choose for attacking other player are selected
on a relic amount. As we all know lower relics means you can use cheaper troops
to get 100% from the opponents village, but when it come for higher amount
of relics theres no way you can cope with looters etc.

So few hints regarding attacking lower relic and weaker villages.

1) Use warriors and archers only, the warriors take the hit and archers finish the job for you.
Those units are cheap and quick to make, so you can make many attack without waiting long
for your troops to finish up training.

2) while using the troops i mentioned, you need to be really careful when selecting enemys to attack.
mortars and crystal towers are the biggest enemys for those troops.

3) look for weaker walls. the wall level that people have is important, better walls means harder to win with cheap troops.

4) ALWAYS have a back up plan incase something goes wrong. So calculate that you can get 50% of the base, or go straight to town hall. with those troops used attacking its hard to get 3 stars (100%) if their not maxxed.

Ive used 100 warrioir and 100 archers to get from 0 relics to 1100 relics. so nothings impossible!! you just gotta believe what your doing!

Attacking in a higher relics:

1) Use dragons, those are the best ones there is.

2) There is no way anyone can stop dragon attack if its made for 10 of them (even lower amount will do)
There is only aa guns and archer towers that can stop the attack, non of other defence troops can help the opponent.

3) While using dragons, you should use spells also. explotion potion kills the enemy embassy troops in a hear beat, so
it really doesnt matter what they have in embassy when explotion potion is used.

4) Drop your dragons in a same place so the damage will be stronger and destroying the buildings will be quicker. DONT spread them wide!!!

5) NO ONE CAN MANAGE TO KILL YOUR DRAGONS, you will always get at least 1 star win from the opponent.

6) the downside is that attacking with these troops its expensive, so make the call wisely!

Now we will get the point ive been trying the put in peoples minds, BEST OFFENCE IS STRONG DEFENCE. no matter
how good your attacking is, it doesnt matter if you dont know how to defend your own base.
Make your own base strong so youll win in both ways, attacking and defending.

Anyways, no matter what troops you prefer to use, just make sure you know what your doing, every base
has its weak point, you just need to know where to look for it. No one has the village that cant be defeded.
Last but not least upgrade your troops to highest possible. because as said, it get a lot easyer to win with
maxxed out troops than level 1 troops.

Hints regarding for attacking other players will be given when asked.

Best regards

E.M.L.A / Dark Falcons

Neznam
03-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Very well said. You used 10 dragons in a friendly against me and I have to say it worked very well. Got a 100% on me. There was no way I could have defended against such an attack. It is however very expensive like you have said I look forward to reading more from yo E.m.l.a

Hugo Games
03-30-2014, 07:16 PM
Another 5 star post.
As Nez said, I also really look forward reading more.
Thanks for the contribution E.M.L.A

mss73
03-31-2014, 12:58 AM
10 dragons lvl3 beat my base 43-44%
And my anti-air is NOT complete!

So there is a lot of mistakes :)

E.M.L.A
03-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Well done mate. Maybe i put it out wrong. I didnt mean that the dragons cant be beaten in anyway. They can be, but by good
base selecting, they cant be beaten. sure if you make the wrong choice by attacking wrong kinda base, you will lose as it shows in
the pics you attached. Im only speaking my opinion of the troops what should be used.(the kinda troops im using) its everyones own choice what theyll do :)

however, I havent lost any drag attack that ive made, and would love to try out your base because it seems to be hard puzzle to solve
(by friendly attack i mean) . i want you to prove me wrong, and make me lose an dragon attack ;)

But im really greatfull that you attached the pics here, nothing is only black and white :) everyone makes mistakes, and by only mistakes you can learn to be the best! :)

Would really love more conversations about the troops people uses. so please, let me know, so that even i can learn new ways to attack.
Lets build more powerfull attack strategys to everyone, and challege one another!

E.M.L.A / Dark Falcons

Hugo Games
04-03-2014, 02:08 PM
E.M.L.A, your post has been featured on the Hugo Troll Wars Facebook page it seems ;)

https://www.facebook.com/HugoTrollWars/photos/a.168566246678382.1073741831.138872702981070/228527477348925/?type=1&theater

E.M.L.A
04-03-2014, 02:24 PM
E.M.L.A, your post has been featured on the Hugo Troll Wars Facebook page it seems ;)

https://www.facebook.com/HugoTrollWars/photos/a.168566246678382.1073741831.138872702981070/228527477348925/?type=1&theater

Hahah, yes,I can see that danni. Just commented it there :)

Golo
07-16-2014, 02:24 AM
They can be, but by good base selecting, they cant be beaten. sure if you make the wrong choice by attacking wrong kinda base, you will lose as it shows in the pics you attached. Im only speaking my opinion of the troops what should be used.(the kinda troops im using) its everyones own choice .

E.M.L.A / Dark Falcons

You mention making the wrong choice by selecting the wrong kind of base and I am wondering How you select a base? Other than Random matches I do not know of any other way to select a base to gain gold, wax, and Relics. Please enlighten me. :o I have only been playing for 5 weeks.

Soulseller
07-16-2014, 05:27 PM
You mention making the wrong choice by selecting the wrong kind of base and I am wondering How you select a base? Other than Random matches I do not know of any other way to select a base to gain gold, wax, and Relics. Please enlighten me. :o I have only been playing for 5 weeks.

If the opponent you get isn't what you want you can push the button to bottom right and you will get a new random opponent. You can do this infinite number of times (the number of opponents to chose from is finite of course so after a while same opponents will reappear) but it will cost you the fee each time.

Golo
07-16-2014, 08:43 PM
Yes, but it costs me $$$$ and I am a inexpensive (cheap) Troll. I take what I can get. I cannot add Friends who are players but not on Facebook. Is there something this novice Troll does not know? :)

Phileine
07-16-2014, 08:50 PM
it costs maybe 250-500 gold (depending on your stars?). If that's the difference between hitting a base with 10,000 gold or a base with 200,000 gold... I'd call that 'penny wise pound foolish' :)

My advice? Always, Always, Always look for good bases to hit. The small gold charge for that is Always, Always, Always worth it (capitals are not mine :))

Eowyn
07-16-2014, 09:41 PM
I almost never attack the first base I get. And I have noticed that the bases without walls are usually very strong defenses. Perhaps because they don't spend money on walls? (higher relic bases I'm talking)

Phileine
07-16-2014, 10:25 PM
bases without walls or without spikes? bases without walls I haven't seen above 400 relics and I cannot image any layout without walls that's even moderately strong... cavs (or golems) would tear those to pieces I would expect. Do you have an example?

Eowyn
07-16-2014, 11:16 PM
There was one the other day I was under fire from three mortars, two crystal towers,, like 10 archer towers, and howler many cannons at the same time. Everything was so close together

Golo
07-17-2014, 02:57 AM
it costs maybe 250-500 gold (depending on your stars?). If that's the difference between hitting a base with 10,000 gold or a base with 200,000 gold... I'd call that 'penny wise pound foolish' :)

My advice? Always, Always, Always look for good bases to hit. The small gold charge for that is Always, Always, Always worth it (capitals are not mine :))

I took your advice and I am very happy, thank you. :o

goly
07-18-2014, 12:26 AM
hola muy buea esta conversacion pero con los nuevos barrotes q salieron es muy dificil hac un 100% por tierra y lo mejor en ese caso es evitar los muros e ir con dragones pero si el enemigo tienes buenos antiareos los dragones son muy debiles asi q yo opino q deberian poner mas espacio para crear mas tropas o subir mas el nivel de las misma!!! mi nombre en troll es [!!!!CRONOS!!!!] soy nivel 29 si me pueden dar algun consejo de mi aaldea se lo agradeceria

Eowyn
07-18-2014, 12:29 AM
goly hablas ingles.
Speak English please.

goly
07-18-2014, 12:32 AM
no nada de ingles no lo puedes traduccir

goly
07-18-2014, 12:39 AM
hello very good this conversation But With New Spanish bars departed q is very difficult to make a 100% on land the Best in ESE Case is Avoid the walls and go by air with dragons But if you have good antiareos Enemy dragons are very weak q q so I think I should put more space to create more troops or raise more Tier of Herself! My name is trolls [!! CRONOS!!] I'm level 29 if I can give some advice from my village I would appreciate. thank you

goly
07-18-2014, 12:39 AM
nose si entenderan mi ingles basic jajaja

Golo
07-18-2014, 12:51 AM
nose si entenderan mi ingles basic jajaja
idk if my English will understand basic lol

Google Translator is free, Goly. And very easy to use. :o