PDA

View Full Version : relics sorry but this issue is wasting game

JONBOB
03-22-2014, 09:21 PM
Since removing gold rewards from relics and issuing brag awards the game has become sterile with everyday matches with the same people happening, this is because it takes so long under this system for moves in the tables up or down. Has hugo made any attempt to calculate how long any alliance can gain 4/5000 relics under this system, It is rubbish, alliances should get the full score of relics brown or gold and the individuals perhaps a 50% score of their relics. I have said it before, and after this period of trialing these brown relics are stifling the game, and if someone uses the strategy of alliances to lift their relic score so what, there is plenty of dumping of relics to go down into the lower regions and that is another strategy so why no moans about that. I have an alliance of mainly players in the lower 17 level and under, and in meeting these dumpers in the lower levels they have no chance unless they have higher level troops. The period of going back to gold relics was a period of good gameplay, meeting different players and many more matches, now its the same matches and players everyday, and sorry but i will cut back as there is no point in being online for 1/2 matches each day.

Real World
03-22-2014, 10:00 PM
The coop mode will get an overhaul in the next update so we can reintroduce relics. We all want them back. The leaderboard will be addressed when it makes sense to do it. Possibly when the next update is out but that is still to be decided.

JONBOB
03-23-2014, 12:02 AM
Hugo that is good but let us some get feed back from other alliances and players for their experience and thoughts. mine are simple i give to coops when i can brown or gold relics make no difference and i think most feel the same so why change your game.

Neznam
03-23-2014, 02:13 AM
I think we need to give people a reason to stay at a higher relic count. There needs to be a relic ranking system. The more relics you have the more bonus gold and wax you get.
Example...
0-50 relics, called Bronze Rank, Bonus gold and wax per win 1000 each
51-250 relics, called Silver Rank, Bonus gold and wax per win could be 5000 each
250-350 relics, called Gold Rank, Bonus gold and wax per win 10,000 each.
350-500 relics, called Platinum rank, Bonus gold and wax 25,000 each.
500-750 relics, called Crystal rank, Bonus gold and wax 50,000 each.
750-1000 called Diamond rank, Bonus gold and wax 100,000 each.
1000+ relics, called Supreme rank, Bonus gold and wax 200,000 each.

Something like this. To get the bonus gold and wax you must have a win but something like this would definitely make me shoot for a higher relic count and stay there. I strongly believe something like this would be a wise thing to integrate. Maybe not exactly like what I said but similar to it.

Real World
03-24-2014, 09:17 AM
Bit like Clash of Clans then? ;)

mss73
03-24-2014, 09:47 AM
My advantage is that I have not played any of these games.
And have never played online games!

Listen, please carefully to my advice. And then others will see in the forum, and implement. :)

NickHaldon
03-24-2014, 02:40 PM

Yes but not completely. There is a reason why Clash of Clans is one of the top 5 downloaded games for the last year or so. They have a great idea and in the beginning it worked just because it was new but now they are not expanding it and trying to get people to love it. With other games like it coming out they are starting to lose their fan base. Not in huge amounts but people are starting to stop playing just because it is so hard to play and nothing new is being added.

The ranking system rewards people for having trophies. It gives people an incentive to push hard and try to win. It needs to be enough though that its better then staying low. Another idea is small amounts of gems could be given also to make people want to get higher. If you could figure out other in game stuff it would be nice to.

I have played tons of Clash of Clans like games and so far this is the only one that shows potential. It has good graphics, the actual characters are pretty good, it has lots of room for new stuff, and it has great customer service. Anyone that has ever been on the Clash of Clans forums would know that SuperCell does not really appreciate the actual players but instead thinks of them as a way to get money.

With work, imagination, thinking outside of the box, and finding out what the players want and delivering that could make this game a rival to Clash of Clans.

NickHaldon

Neznam
03-24-2014, 06:27 PM

It's just an example. It doesn't have to be exactly like that, but you can see why people would stay at a higher relic count rather than drop because the bonus gold would be the exactly the same reward as if they were to drop relics to fight lower level players. It doesn't even have to be a relic ranking system just bonus gold depending on your relic count Or unless there's another way to give players a reason to not drop relic counts, sadly other than gold and wax, I can't really think of anything.

JONBOB
03-24-2014, 09:50 PM
i like your idea of a ranking system I am not against the dropping of relics, I just see it as another strategy used by some to get more matches. The biggest loot in my experience is with the players with the most developed producers and I am content at any level I find myself at. Perhaps instead of matches being based on relic score it should be on the strength of base and attack forces. I have checked through sites and some high scores in relics have bases easier to attack than some around the 600/700 score , the relic score is not an accurate measure of a players strength. The ranking system might play a part in correcting that.