PDA

View Full Version : opposite group in friendly match

buddee
03-21-2014, 07:07 AM
i want to delete my trolls base because i'm on witch side. when my friends do friendly match with me they see my trolls base which i dont use any more.

and same thing is with my few friends when i do friendly match with them i see their base which they don't use.

is there any way to delete the base we don't use, or leave the side we don't want to play .

Neznam
03-21-2014, 06:13 PM
I don't think there is a way to delete you base without deleting both sides.

One thing I'd like to point out that I noticed is... If you are a witch and you do a friendly match against someone who is a troll, the troll base will appear as a witch and vice versa. This happens since you can challenge anyone to a friendly match even if they aren't in your alliance. So this might be happening in this instance. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nez

buddee
03-24-2014, 11:01 AM
I don't think there is a way to delete you base without deleting both sides.

One thing I'd like to point out that I noticed is... If you are a witch and you do a friendly match against someone who is a troll, the troll base will appear as a witch and vice versa. This happens since you can challenge anyone to a friendly match even if they aren't in your alliance. So this might be happening in this instance. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nez

ok i dont want to delete, but my friends should see my witches base (converted into trolls if friends are troll)with the same progress level, but in reality they see my base with the trolls side which i left a months ago.