PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Silver
03-21-2014, 05:51 AM
Hey, I have played this game for few months now through Windows Phone. Here are some suggestions I would like to share; some are my suggestions and some are from the forum itself that I have read.

1.Enable buildings to put into 'backpack'/'storage'
-At high levels, it is really hard to arrange the buildings as there are too many buildings! So allowing buildings to be kept in a 'backpack' while arranging them would be a good idea. This would make the game so much more tidy and easier for the players. To prevent people from keeping buildings in 'backpack' to prevent from being attack, a builder's mode can be done; buildings can only be kept while in builder's mode and to quite builder's mode, all buildings must be placed.

2.Trading gold and wax
-Some players have excess gold and some have excess wax. It is really wasting when there is so much of one resources and so insufficient in the other and we can do nothing about it. So if players can trade among themselves gold and wax (ratio is up to the players) it would be great. But due to trading among players, exploitation might happen as multiple accounts could just pump into one primary account. Hence, I would suggest trading with a NPC, (maybe the pirate?) for 2:1 ratio; 2 wax for 1 gold or vice versa. This being applied, the trading among players would be canceled.

3.Training troops
-It's a bit troublesome to click on one by one of the command camp and train army. To minimize the training time, one would have to calculate the total time required to train the army and divided it to the number of command camp; as a result, all the command camp will finish producing the army at/close the same time. It would be easier if just one button is needed to train all the army. Lets say, just click on one command camp to train all the army you want and the army would be divided to all command camp automatically.

4.Pause on upgrades
-Currently, I always make sure I have one worker that would done his upgrade daily (Day 1: worker 1 done and he takes up 3D upgrade, Day 2: worker 2 done and so on). I do this for 2 reasons. First is to make sure I am able to clear the trees that grow daily as this is the only way to get Lifestone and for the achievement of clearing obstacles. Secondly, after clearing the trees, I would use all my gold to upgrade my walls as if my workers are busy for days and my storage is full, there is nothing much I can play. I read a post about there will be an exploitation about canceling the upgrades. Hence, I feel pausing on upgrades will be good.

5.Full information about all buildings and troops
-It would be good if players can find out the max level, time and cost needed for each upgrades and improvement on each upgrades for both buildings and troops. This will enable players to plan which to upgrade first and so on. Right now there is no way to find out the maximum level for buildings except from asking other players, and for time and cost, no one really remembers.

6.Daily mission
-This is to add something more to the game so that it would be more fun. Daily/Weekly missions can be added and the reward is something small but valuable. The mission can be anything; win 5 battles, loot 100,000 gold and wax, destroy 3 Town Hall. The reward can be a choice as well; gold, wax, Lifestone

7.Notification
-It would be very helpful if notification can be added and players can choose what stuff that wants to be notified; upgrades on buildings completed, ALL troops are trained (cause each troop would be annoying), base attacked, shield expired and so on. This is very helpful as it is sometimes troublesome to log in the game just to check for any notification.

8.A building that produces Lifestone
-Lifestone is really to hard to obtain, but if it's easy to obtain then this game wouldn't be nice. I read this idea in the forum itself. I don't feel that this is a great idea but it would definitely make the players happy and excited; so maybe adding the building but the Lifestone produced is small amount; Level 1 = 1 Lifestone daily, Level 2 = 2 Lifestone daily. Max level maybe to level 5?

All these are just my suggestions which I thought of and came across in the forum. I do not intend to copy or take credits for anyone's idea. I just want to make the game more enjoyable for me and other players. Hope these ideas can be taken into consideration. I am sorry if I offended anyone in this post. Any opinion is welcomed. Thanks!

P/s: There is a poll on top of this page. If it doesn't trouble you, please take the pool and see how many people agree with the suggestions. I personally would love #4, #2 and #1 to be done. Thank you! :)

Cheers,
Silver.

Edited :

#4 should not be done as if we can pause to spend our resources, there would be nothing left for us to protect. Hence, pausing on upgrading is really a bad idea (Credits to Neznam). But still, workers are needed to clear the obstacles. Therefore, maybe it is better to change to "Clearing obstacles without workers", like how the traps works.

mss73
03-21-2014, 06:22 AM
Answers from Russian community

http://vk.com/topic-66200748_29790067

Silver
03-21-2014, 08:06 AM
Thanks a lot for the link! But it would be great if those can be viewed in game and in English. Also, showing the maximum number allowed to be built for each type of buildings. Nevertheless, still a great page! Cheers! :)

mss73
03-21-2014, 09:12 AM
In each section written maximum ;)

(except traps)

Silver
03-21-2014, 09:24 AM
What I meant was the number of buildings allowed, for example walls = 225, builder's hut = 1, and etc. Anyhow, it is a great post with those information and thank you very much for spending time and commenting on this post. ;)

mss73
03-22-2014, 06:05 AM
Thank you.

The time will also gather all my ideas in one post.

It seems there are so many that forget about the previous, when I write the following :)

Neznam
03-22-2014, 07:59 AM
#1 I would love to see. It's something that I would use be a use it really is tedious.
#2 Definitely not. It could encourage users to sell their gold and wax to others at cheaper rates than if one were to buy the gold with stones.

#3 it would be useful to be able to see the total sum of the time for units that have been placed to training.

#4 I hate the idea of pausing. It's crazy. One should always be careful what he or she updates and being able to pause just so you can spend the rest of your money on walls would mean there wouldn't be any gold to protect or steal which is the main point of the game.

#5 Mss73 has good info regarding that. Perhaps something more could be done to show people in game

#6 Daily missions could be perhaps a good thing. Since the achievements are there I don't know if more would be added.

#7 I would hate this most of all. I had an older version phone. Downloaded this one game I absolutely loved and what do you know it had notifications. Sadly there was no option to turn them off. It vibrates and pinged sound so many times that I wanted to throw the phone away. I ended up deleting the game. I'd only like this if there was a clear way in game to turn them off.

#8 There are obstacles daily where you can get multiple stones I don't see a building giving even 1 a day happening.

Silver
03-22-2014, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=Neznam;3358]
#2 Definitely not. It could encourage users to sell their gold and wax to others at cheaper rates than if one were to buy the gold with stones.

#4 I hate the idea of pausing. It's crazy. One should always be careful what he or she updates and being able to pause just so you can spend the rest of your money on walls would mean there wouldn't be any gold to protect or steal which is the main point of the game.

#7 I would hate this most of all. I had an older version phone. Downloaded this one game I absolutely loved and what do you know it had notifications. Sadly there was no option to turn them off. It vibrates and pinged sound so many times that I wanted to throw the phone away. I ended up deleting the game. I'd only like this if there was a clear way in game to turn them off.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Hey, here is my reply.

#2 Therefore in the end I suggest to trade with a NPC instead of players. If trading to a NPC of ratio 2:1 does it sound better?

#4 I totally agree with the pausing on upgrades to spend the gold as there would be nothing to be protected then. But workers are needed to clear the trees. Maybe clearing the trees wouldn't require workers like how the new update for the traps?

#7 Yea, different players would want different stuff to be notified. That's why I said players can choose what stuff to be notified.

Thank you very much for reading and commenting. For #2 and #7 I think there is just some misunderstanding, but you totally opened up my views on #4. With your comment I feel #4 should be change to "Clearing obstacles without workers". Once again, thank you very much for the effort and sorry if I said anything wrong.

Cheers,
Silver.

mss73
03-22-2014, 10:45 AM
the majority will vote for what they feel more comfortable
but for the development of the game is bad on the contrary

Neznam
03-22-2014, 07:27 PM
Oh no you didn't say anything wrong Silver. It's an opinion on what you'd like to see and there is nothing wrong with that. I just offered my opinion on some and I hope it didn't come off as rude. Keep it up, I mean if enough people want the same thing then it might eventually be implemented. I like the poll.

Silver
03-22-2014, 07:51 PM
Oh no you didn't say anything wrong Silver. It's an opinion on what you'd like to see and there is nothing wrong with that. I just offered my opinion on some and I hope it didn't come off as rude. Keep it up, I mean if enough people want the same thing then it might eventually be implemented. I like the poll.

Thanks Neznam! Would be good if more players would do the poll. Then we can actually see how many players would like these changes and to see is it a good idea.

Silver
03-22-2014, 08:02 PM
the majority will vote for what they feel more comfortable
but for the development of the game is bad on the contrary

By the development of the game, do you mean the development of the game by the developers or the development of the town of the players?

Fergu the great
02-25-2015, 08:39 PM
I agree with all of them except 8. The only way hugo make money of this game is people buying lifestones. The only other way would be advertising and no1 wants that.

rs dorf
02-25-2015, 10:15 PM
Most of them are good, but #1 makes it too easy and #8 - like Fergu said - stones are the only thing to make money with this game, if people wouldn't buy stones this game had to cost money in the store.

BlueFoodGuy
06-01-2015, 04:22 PM
I agree with all of them except 8. The only way hugo make money of this game is people buying lifestones. The only other way would be advertising and no1 wants that.

I second that

Real World
07-23-2015, 03:31 PM
Good suggestions in here. The most popular is #5 but I think a community wiki would be the best solution to this. I don't think we're ever going to add this to the game I'm afraid. If the game doesn't expose values that you need for the wiki then let me know and I can see if I can find time to pass them on to help you out :)