PDA

View Full Version : building upgrades

Forsaken
03-19-2014, 09:02 PM
I'm one that pays attention to detail and I have a pretty good memory. However even I sometimes forget what I upgraded. Would be nice to have a highlight or some kind of notification above the building that has finished upgrading. Thanks for consideration :-)

Neznam
03-20-2014, 12:53 AM
I have yet to forget anything I updated. It could be something to do with having only 3 builders so I'm well aware what I updated and even plan to upgrade for the future. It could be fun to have like a small history button to show your recent upgrades but I'm unsure about its importance.

Forsaken
03-20-2014, 01:37 AM
I'm one that pays attention to detail and I have a pretty good memory. However even I sometimes forget what I upgraded. Would be nice to have a highlight or some kind of notification above the building that has finished upgrading. Thanks for consideration :-)

Also another thing..a log of your attacks like troops used wax/gold collected and % of damage on whomever. In the same column as your defending attacks. another words offence logs. So that you can keep better track of your strategies.Also not very important just a thought.

Neznam..also some people play 2nd and 3rd I.D's so a total of 6 bases. Its definatly not important just a thought:-)

Neznam
03-20-2014, 02:31 AM
I completely understand. It could be something potentially added later on. I have nothing against it.

Real World
03-20-2014, 09:02 AM
Also another thing..a log of your attacks like troops used wax/gold collected and % of damage on whomever. In the same column as your defending attacks. another words offence logs. So that you can keep better track of your strategies.Also not very important just a thought.

I'd very much like to add this. It's already on the TODO list :)

mss73
03-20-2014, 09:05 AM
I suspect that some of my ideas were simply ignored by developers.

For example, not only I suggested - memorize inquiry troops through the embassy.
Implement it 2 minutes, and everyone will be happy.