PDA

View Full Version : Wall cheats and exploits

johnballans@yahoo.co.uk
03-17-2014, 07:03 AM
There is a simple way to know if a player has used an exploit or cheat look at the walls. I have been in the game almost from day one and a very regular player highest ranking No.2 I would like to think my base is quite strong. My walls through huge effort are at 66% level 7 the rest level 6. Pepelu No.1 and arguably the best player longterm walls level 5, 6 and pockets of 7. If a base has all level 8 how did you achieve it? Highly suspicious. If the base has all level 9 and 10 it is simple you cheated. You have not had time to achieve this level in the game unless you have really splashed the cash. End of story.

mss73
03-17-2014, 07:14 AM
Those who sit at the top, not just figure they do not rob anyone, just nobody.

Sit there on, and complain! :)))

And if you throw relics at 200-300, one can permanently rob weaker, but rich enough (sometimes 200+200, 250+250 thousands in one fight).
At the price of 200 or less warriors, and such an army very quickly built.

That's all I wrote a long time ago.
I offered to change it, but so far nothing has changed ...
Enjoy.
http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?423#post1937

Of course, when a player all walls 10, everything is almost clear.

But to say that 8 suspicious, it is wrong :)

Vector
03-17-2014, 07:40 AM
Here we go again huh, John let me ask you how many matches per day you have? 1 maybe? Ha good luck getting those so impossible level 8 walls silly. You've been in the top 5 for months now meaning you've had probably a total of 100 battles max if that many since last year. duh use your head there is a reason you cant upgrade. You have chosen relics over gold. No ones problem but yours

Real World
03-17-2014, 08:56 AM
Hi John , I think I've said this before but perhaps not to you directly. It is very difficult to get high level walls but it can be done either by playing the game constantly as some of our players do - or by paying for rubies and converting them to gold. Some of our "suspicious" users as you call them have spent a lot of money on in app purchases! So while at first glance it might look like they are cheating, that's not a hard and fast way to identify cheaters.
We've closed a lot of the exploits in 1.4 and will be working with the community shortly to close more. We'd very much like to restore faith in the game so that accusations aren't thrown around any more.