Forsaken
03-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Very nice update guys congrats. Looking Good

mss73
03-13-2014, 12:51 PM
on WP, like always will come after a week? :(

Forsaken
03-13-2014, 12:55 PM
Your missing out =(..can change name. can reload traps..new graphics and sounds...its now ice trap instead of green stuff

mss73
03-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Nick change comes from the theme of Russian nicknames.

Actually, it's pretty weird that everyone was allowed to change. Will abuse.

Forsaken
03-13-2014, 01:03 PM
Does it automatically now. Just click change name and the screen you start out with asking to enter your user name comes up

mss73
03-13-2014, 01:23 PM
horror, one Russian downloaded, and reviews I already have a suspicion that there have made a lot of new things unreasoned.

Again, players will suffer: (

Real World
03-13-2014, 03:13 PM
on WP, like always will come after a week? :(

WP will be out soon. Its ready to go, just waiting for Microsoft to approve. Approval times used to be a week but are now apparently much faster. We will see!

horror, one Russian downloaded, and reviews I already have a suspicion that there have made a lot of new things unreasoned.

Again, players will suffer: (

I don't understand what you mean, sorry.

mss73
03-13-2014, 05:18 PM
The mere fact that you are allowed to change nicknames to everyone, and any number of times - it's a huge mistake. How many have you done it yet unconsidered things???

Real World
03-14-2014, 09:21 AM
We've considered the downsides of course. Some people may decide to abuse and ruin it for everyone else but for now the option is there. It's up to the community if they can be sensible or if they want us to spend more time stopping them rather than adding new fun features.

Neznam
03-14-2014, 07:09 PM
I think it's a great idea to be able to change your name. I do however think that it will be abused regardless. I would propose that if it were evident that it's being abused and if it was being considered to change it to a one time use, it would be great to actually be able to change your name once every two weeks or once a month, rather than just once. That way it's not completely abused and people are still given the option to change the name multiple times.

Just a though. I do hope that it doesn't come down to it, but like Real World said it's up to the community.

Silver
03-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Can I know the full changes from the update? And for the three different traps, what do you mean by reload traps? Is it like even after the traps are used, just click on the traps and reload it instead of buying it from the shop again? If so, does it still cost gold for each usage? Thank you for the info! :)

NickHaldon
03-21-2014, 02:17 PM
After the traps are used they will stay there broken and unusable until you get in and fix them. I think that they cost the same amount but I am not sure. I know that they cost gold for every time that you fix them.

Neznam
03-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Yes I believe they will cost the same. Like Nick said when traps are deployed they won't disappear but will be sort of like broken until you click to reload/fix them without needing a builder.

mss73
03-27-2014, 09:36 AM
this is unbearable, you say press the button, or write in the forum, but it is full of shit!

Only one person messed up the whole chat, changing nicknames every half-minute

Real World
03-27-2014, 10:25 AM
The next update will lock it to one change only.

mss73
03-27-2014, 10:38 AM
2 months????