PDA

View Full Version : Co-op

Thief
03-12-2014, 09:04 AM
The thread was closed but please consider forsakens post about making brag points worth gold/wax exchange or possible weapon upgrades. I myself think that's a great suggestion.

mss73
03-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Indeed, how can something be solved without discussion?

They expect someone to come and write a complete solution that will suit all at once? haha

Real World
03-12-2014, 10:01 AM
It's not solved but its impossible to filter the suggestions from the useful ideas despite my request to keep the thread on topic. I didn't start the topic so that people could start accusing each other of cheating. Feel free to start again in here with more suggestions but keep it suggestions ONLY or I'm just going to stop reading. Unfortunately I don't have time to read off topic posts.

JONBOB
03-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Whether it is brag relics or not the alliance should be credited with the full score of relics which keeps it fair. There are people for whom an upgrade is meaningless as they have reached the top in all areas. A limit of 20/30 % to coops to me would be about correct. A reward in wax or gold would need to be more than the wax needed to make troops in first place.

JONBOB
03-12-2014, 03:24 PM
Having been personally attacked a number of times in the discussion it seems that lies and distortions of the truth are acceptable to some as a means to put people down, rabid comments with nothing but self delusion to back them up do not interest me. I will not be called a liar for speaking the truth I left trolls because as captains we were given players to monitor 2 of the players I was monitering were kicked by goofygirl to allow her friends in that is a fact like it or lump it I have not spoken to anyone about this issue only about kicking in general. There was no discussion about the kicking or anything I was actually talking to one of the p[layers the night before and he was active so the assertions you make are wrong. As for my 2 id's on trolls and 2 on witches that was a mistake in being sent the wrong link and it has cost me quite a bit as I am sure hugo can verify. Strategy is not cheating pulling the plug having walls over the limit is and I have spoken about these issues before . The stupidity of saying that I am jealous because my alliance is not at the top is quite obvious as my alliance is made up of new players who get pleasure out the game and who know they will never be kicked for being a low scorer. I will also admit that in every alliance I have been in I have been at or near the top of donators for requests for embassies for which there is little reward.

Forsaken
03-12-2014, 04:02 PM
JONBOB,

Real world made it clear he closed last thread because of this. Here you go again! This thread is for us members as a whole to post ideas about co-op. You guys want to argued about other things try a new thread. Really?

Hugo Games
03-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Please keep the on topic!
Personal discussions can be done by PM.
This thread is so the developers can receive constructive feedback. This is a chance to let the team know your ideas and thoughts.
Everybody is welcome to give their view and feedback.

The thread will be closed if it isn't kept on topic.

JONBOB
03-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Sorry I was personally attacked by your leader who had nothing at all to say about topic I gave a response to her attack which was simply to clarify the charges made against me.
I have made my suggestions on topic which are simply agreeing with some what has been suggested by yourself and putting forward my own as well.
a) limit donations to 20/30% of force
b) alliance as a whole should be awarded full score of relics but donators could get brag relics
C) wishing wells and magic trees give upgrades or gifts of wax/gold when a certain number of relics are obtained
these are what I think would be fair to all .

mss73
03-12-2014, 09:51 PM
I agree, leave brag points

Only they have to give something small, but it does affect the defence, or fight, or something else.

It must cost a lot of brag points, and give a very small advantage.
But it should distinguish between those who are active in the Alliances, from the rest.

.... added half an hour later ...

I know! I got it! :))))
Listen...

I do not know which one has the amount brag points, so the figures are approximate.

So, we already have a Hall of the Banner

Add there two separate upgrades for the player

1. defense bonus
2. attack bonus

for example

lvl1 +0.5%
anyone who has an alliance, automatically receives. This is slightly, but that's it!
And all these bonuses do not work if the player is not in an alliance!!!

lvl2 +1%
1000 bp / 1 day

lvl3 +1.5%
2000 bp / 2 days

lvl4 +2%
3000 bp / 3 days

lvl5 +3%
5000 bp / 4 days

lvl6 +4%
7000 bp / 5 days

lvl7 +5%
10000 bp / 6 days

lvl8 +6%
15000 bp / 7 days

lvl9 +8%
30000 bp / 8 days

lvl10 +10%
50000 bp / 10 days

Can be above the hall two flagpole draw, and the higher levels of these two upgrades, the higher the flags :)

no alliance - no flags!

P.S. math is the key

mss73
03-12-2014, 10:00 PM
One more thing.

Can add some text to create co-op game? As in the request through the embassy.

mss73
03-12-2014, 10:52 PM
A little more thought ...

It should not be brag points, while still others, new cups, which are given only for their contribution to co-op!

Because brag points can be done in a friendly. Leave as is.

Naturally, 1-2-3 per cent, is immaterial.
But it gives an even greater interest in the game, and adds the benefits of alliances.

Also sets a goal that has significant advantages +10/+10%

mss73
03-12-2014, 11:59 PM
Accordingly, the parameters of buildings and troops must be specified in description, with bonus.

Eg

Town Hall 10 at 0.5% defence bonus:
4600 +23

Warrior 4 with 3% attack bonus:
damage 35 +1

Explosion potion 1 with 0.5% attack bonus:
492 +2

The question is rounded, but it is not a problem, you just have to determine how to rounding. In the smaller side, or the nearest.

Explosion potion 2 with 0.5% attack bonus:
532 * 0.5% = 2.66
it may be or 2 or 3

Cavalry 5 with 1% attack bonus:
57 * 1% = 0.57
it may be or 0 or 1

mss73
03-15-2014, 05:32 AM
One more occurred to me.

Co-op is positioned as an attack on a stronger opponent ... but!

The number of troops limited to 149 +49 = 198????

What the hell attack stronger with only 198 troops, if I can attack one like me 200+20 troops????

Neznam
03-15-2014, 05:42 AM
I like the idea of bonus wax and gold that I already mentioned in the other thread. Relics should not be awarded to the donator(s) but only to the starter of the coop.

JONBOB
03-15-2014, 11:03 AM
The gold relics won in coops are included in total alliance score all older alliances have had that benefit. younger alliances and I am speaking as an alliance leader of a witchy alliance with 50% of members under level 16 at last count, they will struggle to increase alliance total if only receiving 2 or 3 relics / coop . I do not promote the doing of coops unlike some alliances but some new players are enthusiastic about them, some never do them our alliance probably does about 8/10 a day and I certainly contribute to them when online . I have asked weeks ago for all members to put in up to about 40 max in units but if a coop request is there for some time just anyone to fill it. This is advertised as a game of strategy, whatever a strategy is used by any alliance to me if it is in the rule s is OK by me. To have everyone playing within narrow rules where only one strategy adds to alliance progress is against the spirit of the game.The strategy of dropping relics is far more common than the strategy that was used to gain relics but doesn@t appear to annoy people as much. I do not condemn any of these but new players who will not get the benefit of "farming" do not need anymore hurdles put in the way of getting progress for their alliances.

Forsaken
03-16-2014, 06:17 AM
People aren't really even requesting Co-ops anymore in my alliance the fighter is getting rewared minimal relics 2 or 3 and donators are getting a descent amount of brag trophies..but what good are they =) hope something is figured out soon.

JONBOB
03-16-2014, 12:58 PM
I am still getting on average the same coop requests from the same newer players who enjoy doing them the rewards seem immaterial to them at this stage and they are not aware of the discussions on here despite me telling them about the site. The only issue that bothers me is the award to the alliance the personal distribution to individual players should at least to the victors give some recompense for the resources used by maybe boosting loot won by a % as for brag relics once you have a magic tree and wishing well what more can anyone need !

mark
03-18-2014, 11:36 PM
There was an old thread with lots of ideas of how to handle co-op. Be worth looking through - struggling to find it on my phone.

mss73
03-18-2014, 11:52 PM
This topic started because admin closed that

http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?542-Coop-Improvements-Discussion

NickHaldon
03-19-2014, 03:06 AM
I think the simplest would be to add new buildings that you could buy. Just throwing ideas out but what if you could buy a smaller cannon that doesn't do a ton of damage but that is actually useful. Or they could get another Army Camp. Or maybe more collectors. The list could go on forever. This would make people want to use it more to get more defenses.

Neznam
03-19-2014, 03:14 AM
I think the simplest would be to add new buildings that you could buy. Just throwing ideas out but what if you could buy a smaller cannon that doesn't do a ton of damage but that is actually useful. Or they could get another Army Camp. Or maybe more collectors. The list could go on forever. This would make people want to use it more to get more defenses.

That would be something I would totally use coop system for. I wouldn't add another Army Camp because I think 4 are enough, although another mortar and or crystal tower or some new buildings would be pretty cool. Even like 25 more walls would be awesome.

mss73
03-19-2014, 03:43 AM
Well, you buy a house, fence and three guns ...

Three days later, you say - brag points are useless!

mark
03-19-2014, 05:35 AM
This topic started because admin closed that

http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?542-Coop-Improvements-Discussion

This wasn't the thread. It was several months ago.