PDA

View Full Version : message when inviting players to my clan

hch
03-09-2014, 07:16 PM
It would be helpful to have the possibility to send a message to the players I want to invite to join my clan.

mss73
03-09-2014, 10:42 PM
I totally agree.

The program includes many defects that do not even remember writing it or not yet :)

The idea is you need and invitation text and nickname, the one who invited, and the button to view the alliance, and invited player base.

hch
03-10-2014, 04:50 AM
Yes, this would be perfect to let the invited player know who you are. Currently there is no real possibility to contact someone who is
not a member of your own clan.

Neznam
03-11-2014, 02:19 AM
It would be nice to see who invited you. Also a little message would be nice to see as I always would like to say something as to why I'm invited that person.

mss73
03-12-2014, 01:51 AM
Another thing about the invitation.
Again need someone to hand tear :)

You can send the invitation to the base on either side. No error is not to be.

With that, the player receives an invitation to join the alliance tries, and only gets the message - is the other side!

Why is invited the victims and not the child who sends invitations to everyone sees chatting?

Andytroll
03-13-2014, 07:20 PM
I would like to get a possibillity in settings to allow invitations yes/no.

Because when someone asks something in the chat, and i redponse him, i get 3 to 5 invitations.
But for sure i am glad found that Team and i won't change clan.

I discussed this with sone players from other clans and they all said, this would be a great idea.

Maybe just be choisable when your in clan.

Greetings and Thx for the Game

Andytroll

Neznam
03-14-2014, 08:53 AM
That's a great idea andytroll. I too have that problem. Then you have some who spam you and beg to join and it kind of gets annoying.