PDA

View Full Version : New ideas Hugo games to Hugo Games A/S

Nikita
10-30-2013, 05:00 PM
i have idea Hugo Bukkazoom for iOS104105106

Banex
10-30-2013, 11:12 PM
Good idea Nikita!
I'd like to see Hugo Skateboard or Ostrich Ride remakes by Hugo Games A/S for mobile platforms or PC/Consoles...

Robert
11-05-2013, 04:35 PM
A Kickstarter funded major game. Maybe a humorous point-and-click adventure game, they're somewhat popular again.

Speaking of the genres that made a comeback, maybe a side-scrolled beat'em up if it could be implemented somehow.

Or just a well-made platform game, either 3D or 2.5D, or even 2D if done properly.

For not only Android/iOS, but possibly also the PSN/XBLA/Steam type digital distribution.

A remake of Bukkazoom would need to lose it's core idea of bugs-on-wheels and get a total overhaul frankly, which would turn into a straighforward Mario Kart clone with normal vehicles.

GWKTM
11-28-2013, 10:34 AM
Some of the next Hugo games should be pixel animated. Not only because it looks better than Jungle Island's Hugo, but also because it's the most widely recognized version of Hugo and everyone may be missing it. Especially me.

GWKTM
11-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Uh yes! One of these game could be a new Hugo classic-kind collection of all-new pixely Hugo games we haven't seen before (with same old endgames and some new too). Another one could be Hugo's adventure in Western, since such thing hasn't been tried yet.

GWKTM
01-20-2014, 11:34 AM
A Kickstarter funded major game. Maybe a humorous point-and-click adventure game, they're somewhat popular again.

Speaking of the genres that made a comeback, maybe a side-scrolled beat'em up if it could be implemented somehow.

Or just a well-made platform game, either 3D or 2.5D, or even 2D if done properly.

For not only Android/iOS, but possibly also the PSN/XBLA/Steam type digital distribution.

A remake of Bukkazoom would need to lose it's core idea of bugs-on-wheels and get a total overhaul frankly, which would turn into a straighforward Mario Kart clone with normal vehicles.

What about PC, PS3 (or PS4), PSP or PS Vita?

GWKTM
07-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Should the next Hugo game have something to do with soccer, so it would become an Official Licensed Product of this year's Fifa World Cup Brasil?