PDA

View Full Version : Victory with no relics

JONBOB
02-27-2014, 10:51 PM
Just had a victory against sio girl who has quite a good base but a very low relic score ? i got a victory at a cost to me of considerable wax etc but got awarded no relics WHY I know about balaqncing etc but this is ridiculous no relics at all

JONBOB
02-27-2014, 10:53 PM
ALSO how long have we got to suffer players in areas with bugs etc raiding with forces way above limits and having defences way above limits i will tell you again jhony a level 42 yes level 42 player inTURKEYE

Neznam
02-28-2014, 07:16 AM
Are you sure it weren't added to your actual amount because the victory screen display is wrong at times and if you win, depending on the % of damage done to a base, you should be getting relics.

I'm just asking don't be offended.

Edit: I would like to add that I looked up the player jhony and can indeed confirm that the player is cheating. He clearly has walls beyond the limit and is using them to gain an unfair advantage in game. I've taken the following picture to show his base. I hope, once and for all, he is taken care of.

Real World
02-28-2014, 10:48 AM
jhony has been banned. Thanks for reporting. These bugs are expected to be fixed in the next update. We're working as fast as we can. Don't want to introduce more bugs trying to fix another. :)

JONBOB
02-28-2014, 12:27 PM
Neznam I shouldnt really be complaining about sio girl but I am curious , she attacked me twice giving me a total of 36 relics and the chance to do 2 revenges , I had a look at her base which looks quite strong and prepared a force for attack I carried out the attack and got over 80 % taking out her townhall but got 0 relics why well possibly because i then noticed although a level 26 player she only had 126 relics. yes 126 relics same as a level 10 player .If she wants to play against very low level players fair enough but is she being fair to them ? also how did she manage to get 2 attacks on me with only that number of relics ?

JONBOB
02-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Thanks for dealing with Jhony I was getting him regularly in matches of course i used next option but wonder how many times he was attacking myself and others. A good number of attacks on me are not recorded in replay.

Real World
02-28-2014, 03:35 PM
Cheating players will not cause you to suffer a loss of resources any more, though they will gain themselves.
I was just having a private conversation with another player about the same thing. The relics you can win in a battle seem to be based on the enemy relic counts and not the enemy town hall level. This seems very wrong to me. We're going to look into it when we review the balance of the game soon.

JONBOB
02-28-2014, 05:43 PM
Thank you very much

johnballans@yahoo.co.uk
03-03-2014, 06:05 AM
I thought Jhony was banned. He is still appearing on leaderboard?

John

Neznam
03-03-2014, 08:32 AM
I thought Jhony was banned. He is still appearing on leaderboard?

John

It could be one of those instances like when a players account is overwritten where they still appear as active until they are completely deleted. It's what I assume. Could be wrong.

Real World
03-03-2014, 10:48 AM
He hasn't been deleted, he has been banned. We plan to hide banned users from leaderboard and random matches but not had time to get to that issue yet. It's been a stressful week! He can't attack anyone else and if he gets attacked and looses he will start to drop down the leaderboard.
We're working on a better solution though

JONBOB
03-03-2014, 11:55 AM
The leaderboard today has players jumping lots of places is this due to changing relics again . Some areas seem to have made very large gains in relics were they backdated ? The relic scores just now seem to be out of balance.

JONBOB
03-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Just been attacked by mehmet in same alliance as Jhony his base on checking seems also very strong he attacked with 6 of 3 level golems and wizards which are all very expensive is this another cheat

Neznam
03-03-2014, 11:32 PM
6 golem and some wizards is not cheating. I use 5 golem and 35 archers and 4 healers. Max army amount is 200. 1 golem is 25 spaces. So 6 x25 is 150 spaces which would also allow to have at least 12 wizards/sorcerers. It is very expensive no doubt but high leveled users technically can afford them.

JONBOB
03-04-2014, 02:25 PM
I am well aware of total s for strength but spending that amount of wax to loot 15000 wax is a bit over the top and please check BOTH mehmets bases Neznam as there are 2 in the same alliance. I have met them before in matches but their bases are now much stronger ! in quite a short space of time.

Neznam
03-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Well unlike jhony they MIGHT be cheating but rather than make it obvious are hiding it rather well. It could also just mean that they are focused on not gaining money but more relics in which case you need a better army against better bases. I do not know what kind of base you have so I can't say for sure that is the case. We have to keep in mind that maybe some people aren't cheating and just happen to have a very strong base.