PDA

View Full Version : Embassy Bug

D3C
02-23-2014, 05:13 PM
it is absurd to see that people are using bug also for pvp . You can pretend nothing if you use bug in pve , but in pvp use the bug is disgusting. With the last update was possible to "create " a bug, if you asked troops from the embassy with Android (updated ) , you could ask again the troops with Windows (not updated ) . This was possible with Windows until is not been released the update. same thing on the other hand , you ask with Windows and then you ask with Android having 40 spaces instead of 20 employees at the embassy. I noticed when I received an attack, in the replay, I see left too many troops from the embassy , at which point I used the troops so as not to create problems for those who attacked me . I don't have reported this bug because I thought it would not be used ... but .... The other day I started to attack many people to climb in the rankings , and almost all have more than 20 troops inside the embassy , they usually have 1 dragon ( occupies 20 spaces ), 3 knights and 5 archers, a total of 40 spaces ! This means that knowing the bug, in attack they have not used more troops so as to keep them on defense!!

kindly i ask to staff of reset to zero all the troops present actually in the embassies, at the moment the bug is not reproducible

1 photo: 20 spaces(dragon) + 5(cavalry) + 5(cavalry)
2 photo: 20 spaces(dragon) + 5(cavalry) + 5(cavalry) + 4 or more archers
3 photo: 20 spaces(dragon) + archers + warriors + goblin
4 photo: 20 spaces(dragon) + red archer + 5(cavalry)

D3C
02-23-2014, 05:53 PM
again... 1 dragon and 4 cavalry.. i take the photo after few seconds and 3 cavalry are already dead..

Neznam
02-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Not matter how frustrated you may be using language like that in the title is not an excuse.
Why didn't you use the yellow color for the other pictures? It's almost impossible to see with red.

D3C
02-23-2014, 06:41 PM
Not matter how frustrated you may be using language like that in the title is not an excuse.

damned perhaps is more correct, in relation to the phrase, fucking in "fucking bug" remains a bad word? sorry, I thought it would result in another way :)

Why didn't you use the yellow color for the other pictures? It's almost impossible to see with red.
because I did not think were shrunken so much .. you could see correctly to the pc :S

I edited the first post by inserting what is written in the images :)

Neznam
02-23-2014, 06:54 PM
From what I can see in the first picture that's actually the normal amount that the embassy can hold. The total is 30 spaces (20 for a dragon and 10 for 2 cavalry) Unless the guy has an embassy that wasn't fully upgraded in which case then it is a bug. Also thank you for changing the title but using that word in any form is still inappropriate, just so you know for future reference.

D3C
02-23-2014, 07:06 PM
From what I can see in the first picture that's actually the normal amount that the embassy can hold. The total is 30 spaces

??? what? sorry but the max space is 20 or not? my embassy space is 20 and I can not update it more .. O.o

Also thank you for changing the title but using that word in any form is still inappropriate, just so you know for future reference.

was not my intention to use inappropriate language :) however, the title inside has changed, but the outer one is still old, I think should change title one moderator

D3C
02-23-2014, 07:07 PM
again............... 40 spaces in total..

Real World
02-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Thanks for reporting this. Actually the bug you report and the bug you're seeing are two different things. I wasn't aware of the bug that you reported but as all versions of the game are now the same this shouldn't be an issue.
The bug you are seeing is a different issue that we were already aware of and have fixed. The troops in the enemy embassy are YOUR troops PLUS the enemy embassy troops. I'm not sure how this went unnoticed but regrettably it did. It is fixed in the next update that will be released very soon.

Neznam
What level townhall do you have?
The more you upgrade your town hall the more you can upgrade other buildings like embassy. 20 spaces is not maximum. It's either 30 or 35. I am unsure which maybe someone can confirm this but 20 is definitely not max.

Real World
Also I changed the title of the topic. The swear word is inappropriate.

D3C
02-23-2014, 07:34 PM
What level townhall do you have?
The more you upgrade your town hall the more you can upgrade other buildings like embassy. 20 spaces is not maximum. It's either 30 or 35. I am unsure which maybe someone can confirm this but 20 is definitely not max.

usually when you can not upgrade a building because the town hall is too low, the button is visible and if you click tells you that you must first upgrade the town hall, in my case the embassy no longer has the button for the upgrade, for this I say that has come to the maximum.

however
Town Hall Level 8
Embassy level 4

The troops in the enemy embassy are YOUR troops PLUS the enemy embassy troops. I'm not sure how this went unnoticed but regrettably it did.

ahahahahahahhahahahah :D now I understand, that's why they all have the dragon! that's my dragon!!!! ahahahahah :D

D3C
02-23-2014, 07:37 PM
Also I changed the title of the topic. The swear word is inappropriate.

was not my intention ;)

mss73
02-23-2014, 11:38 PM
I have
Town Hall 10 max

Embassy 4 max
20 capacity

Neznam
02-24-2014, 03:11 AM
That's weird I thought the embassy could be max at least 25 so you can send golem a to each other but I suppose that was intentional as they are strong enough to wipe you an army. My embassy is not maximum so i assumed it were the same as other games. My apologize.

rick charles
02-24-2014, 08:52 PM
322 Umm yea... This sucks! lol

wink
02-25-2014, 07:00 AM
Everytime I fight mister x, 1329relics, he has a dragon and 4calvary or other troops. Just happened. And has been for awhile. Usually fight same 2-3 people everyday.

D3C
02-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Everytime I fight mister x, 1329relics, he has a dragon and 4calvary or other troops. Just happened. And has been for awhile. Usually fight same 2-3 people everyday.

when you attack your embassy is empty?

JONBOB
02-25-2014, 07:28 PM
The max an embassy can hold at present is 20 ie 1dragon or 4 cavalry etc I am more concerned about players who have walls 4 deep in places walls that far exceed the max . i have reported this player before but he still exists in a base that is way beyond limits why. check him out he is listed as level 42 Jhong. Also large number of attacks now with no record also leaving base with a few hundred wax and gold and finding out 5 minutes later I am raided and attacker has got 90000 wax where is that coming from .

wink
02-25-2014, 08:59 PM
when you attack your embassy is empty?

sometimes yes....i will pay closer attention to c if it matches my troops I have. But I do not use dragons. Also just watched attack on my base and a dragon came out of my embassy to defend. First time IV seen that. And the attacker didn't use any dragons.

JONBOB
02-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Just had a match and squeezed a victory but was surprised to see a dragon ,cavalry and wizards appear from defenders embassy . I have stopped using dragons as i found when using them i was basically like u have previously noted they were also appearing in defenders embassy. But now there must be something wrong when defender is having more than a dragon in embassy. I have also noted on one occasion on replay a dragon coming from my embassy despite the fact i am not using them at present.
Game against Hugolicious troll 1048 relics on Thurs 6.47 UK time while playing as Wichibob L8158543 ON PC

JONBOB
02-27-2014, 10:41 PM
Ridiculous took a revenge option againsdt a 26 level player and got a victory and no relics this player sio girl i believe has been dumping relics but has she not been banned before ? Hugo lets get a grip of cheaters

Neznam
02-27-2014, 11:52 PM
Ridiculous took a revenge option againsdt a 26 level player and got a victory and no relics this player sio girl i believe has been dumping relics but has she not been banned before ? Hugo lets get a grip of cheaters

Dumping relics is cheating? You mean as in dropping relics so she can fight lower leveled players? Or are you talking about something else. I don't see dropping relics to fight weaker players cheating.

rick charles
02-28-2014, 12:05 AM
326 2 dragons in an enemy embassy yay! Seems you have to fight what is in your embassy AND what they have in theirs. THIS NEEDS TO BE SORTED ASAP, IT MAKES EMBASSYS ALMOST UNUSEABLE! (pic is of lvl 23 johannah, 423 relics a few days ago)

Neznam
02-28-2014, 12:34 AM
326 2 dragons in an enemy embassy yay! Seems you have to fight what is in your embassy AND what they have in theirs. THIS NEEDS TO BE SORTED ASAP, IT MAKES EMBASSYS ALMOST UNUSEABLE! (pic is of lvl 23 johannah, 423 relics a few days ago)

I believe it will be solved in the next soon to be released update.

Real World
02-28-2014, 10:50 AM

It is fixed in the next update. I know its taking a frustratingly long time as far as you guys are concerned but we can't go any faster than we're going without risking making the game worse.