PDA

View Full Version : No obstacles, missing gold/wax after battle, spontaneously aborted battle

alex1309
02-21-2014, 09:52 PM
I can earn bloodstones or lifestones by removing obstacles, but I never get any obstacles in my land since December. Sometimes after a battle the won gold and wax are missing.
And sometimes the battle is spontaneously aborted prematurely while the fighters are still alive.
I use a Sony Tablet S with Android 4.0.3 and Nokia Lumia 920 with Windows Phone Black.
My Troll and Witch username is Alex1309

Neznam
02-22-2014, 01:52 AM
The obstacles spawning has been addressed and will be fixed in the next upcoming update. As for the wax and gold disappearing I believe it's just a bug where it appears as missing but it's still added to your main amount, unless you mean it's still missing even after the confirm win/lose screen in which case you should also post your in game ID which can be found when clicking on the settings button> then help button and scroll all the way to the bottom.

alex1309
02-22-2014, 11:52 AM
After the battle the amount of gold and wax is showed in de win/lose screen but when i return to my base the gold and wax are not added to my main amount.
This has happend a couple of times, it doesn't happen every battle.
My troll id is L8950469.
My witch id is L8976217.