Robert
10-24-2013, 01:20 PM
More pics because I've reached the limit:

Nightsky-Goddess
10-24-2013, 03:32 PM
This gives me a bunch of new ideas if I make another type of Scylla cosplay ♥

Robert
10-24-2013, 05:10 PM
It's really open to ideas, as in pretty much "anything anytime anywhere" ;)

But mind you that of course the by far best known outfit is the obvious one, which really goes without saying, while the rest would have to be explained unless it's from games (only 3 pics were from games, the rest is from the various supplemental and mostly uncanonical materials that very few people were even aware of in first place, and even fewer remember).

Anyway, here some more (the first 2 are about Japan.. yeah, 3 fingers for no apparent reason):

Robert
10-24-2013, 05:13 PM
And some more still :)

Nightsky-Goddess
10-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Her ''winter outfit'' looked actually something I could use every day :3 I really loved the jacket ♥ And I really love how she ''hunts'' Hugo from All around the world, yet she still fails with way or another.

Robert
10-24-2013, 05:27 PM
In past, it used to be other trolls. For example here, it's a legend of pirate troll whose ship she sunk long time ago, I don't remember the name, the game's about finding his lost treasure (but she's in regular costume anyway).

Also I posted some more stuff just before you answered.

Nightsky-Goddess
10-24-2013, 05:29 PM
I saw them, and I fell in love with her polka dot-dress ♥ I might do it in school :) I might use different pattern though, but it's still adorable.

and Scylla's past seems to be very interesting in the end, is there actually Hugo comics for sale in somewhere? :oo

Robert
10-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Only on auctions and stuff, but rarely & only in some countries. And before you ask: no I don't actually have them neither.

As for the winter costume, have this: http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/f8324155

Nightsky-Goddess
10-24-2013, 05:47 PM
I tried to search from Ebay, but I only found Hugo Games in German :C and couple games ''woke my interest'' were Hugo Gameboy games :oo I never saw those in Finland, or even heard of those before :oo

Robert
10-24-2013, 06:02 PM
It's a poor port of the original games (see the pic, it's the GB Color game) and there's also a strange conversion of Mickey Mouse game, and some more stuff that is also for the other systems.

Well, to be honest, only few Hugo games were ever any good in first place and they're all horribly outdated nowadays.

And I'm in it only because I oddly fell in love with Scylla when I was a little kid of about 9 years old or so and now it's all for sentimental reasons. Actually it's all pretty strange now when I think about it :P

Nightsky-Goddess
10-24-2013, 06:06 PM
With mickey mouse? wow.. but I'm also curious of the other games as well, (since I was scared of Scylla when I was kid, I refused to play the games *laughs*) and it seems there's 3 gameboy color games; 1, 2 and 1?

I've also never liked the newer Hugo games in Finnish, because the original finnish voice of Hugo died couple years ago, and now those voice actors they ''use'' are kinda awful :(..

Robert
10-24-2013, 06:20 PM
With mickey mouse? wow.. but I'm also curious of the other games as well, (since I was scared of Scylla when I was kid, I refused to play the games *laughs*) and it seems there's 3 gameboy color games; 1, 2 and 1?

I've also never liked the newer Hugo games in Finnish, because the original finnish voice of Hugo died couple years ago, and now those voice actors they ''use'' are kinda awful :(..

With Hugo replacing Mickey. Oh wait, it was Bugs Bunny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_(series)#Game_Boy_series

There are also ports of various other games, like with this port of Black Diamond Fever I think.

Nightsky-Goddess
10-24-2013, 06:23 PM
and as I am viewing these newer i suppose ''re-voiced'' Finnish Hugo games, I have to say Scylla sounds also pretty awful, for what I'm used to hear when I was kid. I can stand Hugolina's new voice actor but Scylla's is.. ugh.. :(..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukni9GN1IDw

Robert
10-24-2013, 06:23 PM
I don't know if you did read my strange story in one of my previous posts, but why do you like Scylla now if you were so scared of her before? :)

Nightsky-Goddess
10-24-2013, 06:28 PM
I'm actually not sure when I started to like her more than hate her :D I guess it was back in the days I hated her, I was playing Hugo with my friend and she insisted me to stay in the room where we were playing. And there I saw Scylla and got scared, but it was a changing moment also, since after that I had this long pause, where I didn't played Hugo.
It took couple of years when I found Hugo plush from Second hand shop and then I remembered him. I started to do research of him and played the games again C: I also planned on to do Scylla's dress (I love fantasy) and her dress was simple and pretty C: