PDA

View Full Version : Statistics

mss73
02-12-2014, 12:10 AM
Is it possible to make a section on the site "statistics"?

To show the total number of players in the countries
and number of active players last 24h.
Number of such victories, etc.

Neznam
02-12-2014, 12:14 AM
You mean like high scores. I don't think it's possible to do on the forum. Unless it's manually done but that would be very time consuming.

mss73
02-12-2014, 12:58 AM
Not high scores. Information how many players in the game by countries. And how many active players by countries.

Neznam
02-12-2014, 01:25 AM
With all the work the developers have, adding this one would be on the very bottom as its just not something simple. It just doesn't seem very useful. It would be interesting to see where each player is from but how would one go about in making such statistics? It's not very clear where a player is from so even if they could compose a list it would only consist of a fraction of players and most others would be unclear on their location. Also to keep an up to date list would require, like I mentioned, to manually input the information which requires a lot of time as I just don't see it being possible to add the code to a forum like this. Just not possible.

Unless this was added in game where a player can select their location to be displayed on their profile and whether they have been active in the last couple of days but again would require a lot of time to develop.

Don't think of me as always attacking your ideas, I like reading your posts so don't be offended in anyway. I enjoy the talk :).

mss73
04-01-2014, 10:59 AM
I have more feeling in this game nothing is thought.
There are a bunch of players who received the relics are not for war, and cunning.
You do not leave a chance honest players!

SHOW stats. Now
Your game is dead?