PDA

View Full Version : Alliance notification

mss73
02-10-2014, 10:39 AM
You can make the alliance leader can send messages to all the participants, and that they received them at the entrance to the game?

Neznam
02-11-2014, 06:41 AM
What notification? Of like anything?

mss73
02-11-2014, 07:08 AM
like "any lower then 300 cups will be retired 13.02.14" :)

johnballans@yahoo.co.uk
02-11-2014, 08:15 AM
mss73 would you be interested in joining our alliance Trolls. We are currently No.2 in world though that is not important. We are looking for very active players who love the game and chat a lot makes it more fun. I enjoy reading your posts of which there are many. I know you are a programmer yourself so as a tempter I will mention the game developer Real World is one of our alliance members. I am one of the team captains and also a game moderator. The team is generally more mature. Whatever you decide good luck with the game. Invitation on it's way.

John (Barnsley Tykes)

mss73
02-11-2014, 11:53 PM
Thanks
Offer attractive, but to betray my team do not want to :)
Although I not even the captain, but ideologically pull alliance, and of all Russian :rolleyes:

If a couple of weeks earlier suggested ...

Yes, and chatting in English to communicate problematic :)

P.S. we are trying to create a kind of encyclopedia, only in Russian :)
signature link

mss73
03-14-2014, 08:23 AM
Just one person asked me to write on this forum exactly the idea.

A heap of useful ideas and hang on the forum ...

Well at least they completed the update.

mss73 would you be interested in joining our alliance Trolls. We are currently No.2 in world though that is not important. We are looking for very active players who love the game and chat a lot makes it more fun. I enjoy reading your posts of which there are many. I know you are a programmer yourself so as a tempter I will mention the game developer Real World is one of our alliance members. I am one of the team captains and also a game moderator. The team is generally more mature. Whatever you decide good luck with the game. Invitation on it's way.

John (Barnsley Tykes)

And now, though it seems that our alliance is still far, but has long been clear that after some time we will fight with you for the 1st place.
The rest does not count :)