PDA

View Full Version : Pause a construction/Upgrade

techwiz
02-06-2014, 02:51 PM
It would be good, if we can pause a construction/upgrade of a structure, so that we can build/upgrade a new structure and then continue with the old one.

Neznam
02-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Pause a structure? I don't know about this one. It doesn't really seem useful. Unless traps don't come with a repair function then it might be practical to pause, build traps, and continue but otherwise you should carefully consider what you want to upgrade with a possibility of having a confirm option when clicked on.

mss73
02-08-2014, 08:18 AM
If the upgrade can not be undone, the pause is really needed.

For example, if you accidentally clicked upgrade (it's pretty simple). If this upgrade lasts many days, it's just awful!

Neznam
02-08-2014, 09:37 AM
If the upgrade can not be undone, the pause is really needed.

For example, if you accidentally clicked upgrade (it's pretty simple). If this upgrade lasts many days, it's just awful!

Then it would be better to implement a confirm option incase you accidentally click upgrade but a pause sounds useless. Even if you say to use the pause to lay traps in which case it would be more logical to have a repair option. Also I can see a way it would be abused. For example you would never have to worry about your resources being stolen because you can spend it all in pauses which would defeat the the main purpose of the game.

mss73
02-08-2014, 10:16 AM
for sure :)

Then just "cancel", as for example in a hut of inventor

Forsaken
02-25-2014, 04:01 AM
I understand not having the cancel button. However if it was ligament mistake a cancel button is needed and when it is a mistake you notice it right away. So to solve the problem just add a timer on the cancel button for it to last only 1 minute after you hit upgrade. Game better tadaa !

Neznam
02-25-2014, 04:13 AM
I understand not having the cancel button. However if it was ligament mistake a cancel button is needed and when it is a mistake you notice it right away. So to solve the problem just add a timer on the cancel button for it to last only 1 minute after you hit upgrade. Game better tadaa !
A minute timer sounds like a good idea. As long as it's not available to be canceled whenever which obviously can be used in a wrong way. Either that or a confirm option. Both could work.

GoofyGirl
02-25-2014, 08:23 AM
A cancel button on upgrades would be great. I cant tell you how many time moving around my base I've hit upgrade on accident. Or even a pop up asking if your sure you want to upgrade. I personally think something is needed.

rick charles
02-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Yea, a cancel button could be exploited horribly and it is already hard enough sometimes to find resource rich opponents. maybe a timer would be cool but think a confirmation pop up for things other than walls and traps would be easier to implement.

I also think it would be a good idea to not need a builder free for instant cast upgrades like walls and traps.

Neznam
02-28-2014, 02:06 AM
Yea, a cancel button could be exploited horribly and it is already hard enough sometimes to find resource rich opponents. maybe a timer would be cool but think a confirmation pop up for things other than walls and traps would be easier to implement.

I also think it would be a good idea to not need a builder free for instant cast upgrades like walls and traps.

It's been confirmed that you won't need a free builder for traps soon and there will be more variety of traps released. I don't necessarily agree with not needing a builder for walls. It's an upgrade and perhaps taking it out would result in people easily spending their resource therfore defeating the purpose of the game. I don't know maybe I'm wrong.