PDA

View Full Version : Lost my base

Neznam
02-06-2014, 05:59 AM
I lost my base...
Name was Oni now it loaded a base named vs.
Id number v.L20.15967
I was forced to update so I had to re download the game and when i logged in with Facebook I clicked overwrite because it said overwrite will basically overwrite my Facebook account over current account so I did that and it gives me account name vs with base completely erased.

So did I press the wrong button or something? This socks. Btw I'm scylla/witch not troll

Real World
02-06-2014, 09:20 AM
Yes, I'm afraid you did and I don't think there is anything I can do to fix it. Overwrite replaces the account currently attached to facebook with the base you are playing right now. Clearly the wording on this isn't good enough so we will look into it. If you have any information about your old base (username, level, alliance etc) I can look for it but don't hold your breath. Basically, if you can find your old account in player search then I can get it back, otherwise I can't sorry.

Neznam
02-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Yeah that was a really stupid thing on my part *sigh* you know what if it's too much trouble then that's okay. I was level 26 in dark falcons clan. Oh well thanks anyways.

Real World
02-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Have a look in that clan then. If your user is still there then great we can do it. It's not too much trouble but if you can find it then I'll arrange to start the recovery.

Neznam
02-06-2014, 07:41 PM
It is there in the clan. At the very bottom name is Oni and am captain.

Neznam
02-07-2014, 12:00 AM
I saw you post that the Id I provided was the version of the game. The id I have is L10214758 however that is the one it says right now and if there is an old one then unfortunately I do not have it. If you need any more info i can tell you the amount of gold and wax it had and anything else you may need.

Real World
02-07-2014, 09:43 AM
OK we've restored your account hopefully. I've also restored your daily bonus streak.

Neznam
02-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Wonderful thank you. Sorry for the trouble. Appreciate it.