PDA

View Full Version : lose the trap? why!

D3C
02-03-2014, 05:20 PM
hi,

is possible don't lose the trap after attack of enemy? after the first attack I lost the traps and the constructors are already busy. is possible insert the reactivation of the traps without losing it? every time, we should waited one or more day to built them, because the constructors are already building another things.

Neznam
02-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Great idea. There should be a "re-arm trap" option where it appears after a trap has been used up. Also the animation for armed and used up should be different so we know or whatever. Of course make people pay to re-arm them.

mss73
02-04-2014, 12:12 AM
I stopped using traps because builders are always busy.
I agree, something needs to change.
Even recharging trap stands as its full price.

Neznam
02-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Recharging at full price wouldn't be a problem at all its just a matter of having to use builders each time they are used up.

Forsaken
02-04-2014, 07:37 AM
this was already mentioned to them months back..is a good idea. Still no change however. this comment will probably make them mad however. Anything that we suggest that will effect you wanting to spend real money on stones they are going to be reluctant to change.

Neznam
02-04-2014, 08:03 AM
this was already mentioned to them months back..is a good idea. Still no change however. this comment will probably make them mad however. Anything that we suggest that will effect you wanting to spend real money on stones they are going to be reluctant to change.

Well that's disappointing. It seems like a good idea. I don't see how this is connected to buying stones. Even when you buy all 5 builders they can still all be tied up for days until one is free. Now unless you mean having to buy and spend stones to speed up the build time and then buy/build the traps up in which case... who would even do that? Even if I had money to buy stones I would never speed up a process just for traps. Now unless they have proof that people really do spend stones on this process then all I have to say is that it's again disappointing.