PDA

View Full Version : To easy

Forsaken
01-31-2014, 04:56 PM
I know I can get a win on 98% of bases I come across making the game unchallenging in this aspect of the game. Here is an idea that will make this issue a little better:

You are able to place troops at the edge of boards...do u know what I'm talking about? Like when u put your base at a corner of the board 2 sides of your base are at the edge of the board then. You should not be able to put troops there like way out in the forest or up on the mountains. Eliminating the capability of putting troops there will make game more interesting and challenging.

mss73
02-01-2014, 12:07 AM
Then perhaps wisely built base will be almost impossible to beat

Neznam
02-02-2014, 05:37 AM
Here is the solution... get more trophies/relics whatever they are called so you can fight higher leveled players with better bases. Also removing being able to place your army in the forest would mean that everyone would no longer need to place walls there and would overpower bases for those weaker players which basically can discourage new players from continuing to play as it would be too hard.
To sum it up... get more relics and fight higher leveled players.

mss73
02-02-2014, 06:33 AM
Since the victory can not be taken all the resources opponent, it makes the game interesting.

I do not know what level the author of a topic, but if he is promoted, why it is surprising that 98% can beat the bases?

Neznam
02-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Since the victory can not be taken all the resources opponent, it makes the game interesting.

I do not know what level the author of a topic, but if he is promoted, why it is surprising that 98% can beat the bases?

It was my mistake for not reading accurately I mistook what he said by thinking he could 98% beat most people for some reason. It's late my bad. Edited that part out.

Forsaken
02-02-2014, 10:19 AM
ok I think?

This is what im saying:

IN RESPONSE TO MSS773: "Then perhaps wisely built base will be almost impossible to beat"
exactly..its not fun winning every time and once you got your base high enough it should be a lot harder to beat

INRESPONSE TO MSS773: "I do not know what level the author of a topic, but if he is promoted, why it is surprising that 98% can beat the bases?"
ITs not surprising im getting a win''and let me change this to 100% of the time...I was trying to be modest. and u know why its not suprising? because even when first starting out your able to put troops off the edge of the board giving you the win most of the time so what level your relics are don't even come into play. only time relics do come into play is if someone with 1500 relics drops down to 100 relics but even now that comes into play. and being able to drop relics is another flaw in the game in it self which is why they should base attacks on experience points (star Points) not your relic level. Relic level should only be for ranking not attacks

IN RESPONSE To Neznam: "Also removing being able to place your army in the forest would mean that everyone would no longer need to place walls there and would overpower bases for those weaker players which basically can discourage new players from continuing to play as it would be too hard.
To sum it up... get more relics and fight higher leveled players."
I have more then enough relics first off. second your key word there is EVEYONE would no longer need to place walls there. THUS MAKING IT EVEN FOR EVERYONE. So what your telling me is you don't get a victory more then 75 percent of the time? I know u do! everyone does. changing the fact that you cant put guys off the edge of the board will not make the game impossible. just more challenging. you will not always be expecting the win. Then you say weaker players will be over powered..how? Just like it is now weaker players will be getting attacked by weaker players ..doesn't change a thing there.

LOKI
02-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Very Well said Forsaken. I agree with you on 98% of your points..na 100% of them :D.

Loki

Neznam
02-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Okay maybe there has to be something done but removing being able to place your army on the sides is not one of them.

mss73
02-03-2014, 12:16 AM
Forsaken lvl 27 troll, which is higher than 98% of players :D

I can get a win on 98% of bases I come across

Neznam
02-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Forsaken lvl 27 troll, which is higher than 98% of players :D

Well then my friend enjoy being the best. If anything I would recommend them coming up with a tower that is specifically deadly towards go lens and or dragons. Like it does normal damage to all but double or triple damage to golems and or dragons. That way you don't need to lower golems strength down cause it will be taken down pretty fast. Dunno just a thought.

mss73
02-03-2014, 01:22 AM
If we strengthen the defense, meaning half of the game is lost for regular players.
Or to touch base looking very weak.
Or sit on the defensive for a days&weeks and wait there with mines accumulate pennies.

The game is called "wars"!

Neznam
02-03-2014, 01:29 AM
It's always going to be too easy for the best player. Another suggestion is to get out campaign 3 and make it very tough. Just enjoy being best.

mss73
02-03-2014, 01:30 AM
By the way, a lot of resources stuffed from inactive players who appear in the game every few days, so that after auto-removing the shields are available for looting again&again. Though they almost have nothing to lose - plants are crowded and filled again!

Forsaken
02-03-2014, 02:43 AM
U2 are still missing the point. Weak players will be attacking weak player moderate players still attack moderate player strong players still attack strong player no.one is getting.left out.. when i had 300 relics I was.attacking. 300 relic people ..same outcome with winning ..not once did I see.u2 say you.find it.difficuld to win.. anyways I think. I'm done with this thread =] was just my opinion thanks for yours as well

Ps. My lvl has nothing to.do with my troops. Don't know why u guys keep.saying I'm high lvl I should be winning..my base lvl is higher then average ..but I'm not attacking others with my town hall or walls I'm attacking with troops.

mss73
02-03-2014, 03:00 AM
And why just the topic closed? We are players just like you, to express their point of view :)

I see that most players reinforce the attack, at the expense of defense.
Others on the contrary, strong cannons and relics little for their level.

I'm trying to balance those two things, and as a result often I can not beat someone else's base (even 1-2 stars below mine).

Forsaken
02-03-2014, 03:14 AM
Geez. Mss73.. there u go again ..I said I think I'm done with this thread..not hey u guys stop get the heck out of here. I even said thanks to you guys for your opinions

Forsaken
02-03-2014, 03:22 AM
LMore people talking.about there issues/concerns/thoughts..the better....will make the game better in the long run..no hard feelings

Neznam
02-03-2014, 03:46 AM
Sorry but I had to respond once more as I think we are not on the same page as I'm a little confused... what level troops do you have that you are using to attack with and what sort of base types do you encounter? Like do you use golems and or level 5 archers and are the bases you are attacking ones you would consider low medium high leveled. Sorry to keep continuing with the discussion I know you wanted it to end but I am very curious and I hope you don't mind.

Forsaken
02-04-2014, 06:34 AM
I change troops as the game modifies them.. however now I mostly use 10 3* dragons or 50 5 star wizards...the bases are between 23 and 29 experience stars..so at this stage Im attacking high leveled. I don't always get 100% on the bases but its not hard to at least get 50% for the win.

Neznam
02-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Oh I see. Well then that's different. I will say this that even most of the high leveled players have yet to completely update their bases. Perhaps this is the reason they are easier to beat as it's faster to be able to build a strong army and upgrade them than it is to build a base completely upgraded to the max. I don't know when the game was released but I can imagine it will take some time for that to happen.

Jai
02-04-2014, 08:50 PM
I change troops as the game modifies them.. however now I mostly use 10 3* dragons or 50 5 star wizards...the bases are between 23 and 29 experience stars..so at this stage Im attacking high leveled. I don't always get 100% on the bases but its not hard to at least get 50% for the win.
lol thats why....your troops are very powerful and not alot of people have the DEFENSE to hurt that many wizards and dragons. Right now, Air Defense is very weak in this game. VERY. Wizards have an immense amount of health and hit hard, however youre spending more than what your making. So youre trophy farming. I dont think anything needs to get nerfed in a sense, as I do things need to get buffed. I just think your troops are more powerful than what most people can fend off.

Oh I see. Well then that's different. I will say this that even most of the high leveled players have yet to completely update their bases. Perhaps this is the reason they are easier to beat as it's faster to be able to build a strong army and upgrade them than it is to build a base completely upgraded to the max. I don't know when the game was released but I can imagine it will take some time for that to happen.This

JONBOB
02-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Perhaps the pulling of the plug being stopped would lead to more bases getting victories. I have brought this up before in phantom attacks but I think it is relevant here because bases will never get a high % of victories while the get out option remains. The stopping of troops being downloaded on the verge would also mean that items on that side would be protected so the wall could be moved back and if a double row of items were put down that would increase the area where troops could not download so base could concentrate all the wall on two sides ? as troops cannot land in areas taken up bother items.