PDA

View Full Version : Discount campaign

Marvin
01-28-2014, 08:02 PM
Unfortunately some people are expericening a couple of bugs and thinking about quiting the game. Maybe a little discount campaign for Blood- & Lifestones would lift the spirits and encouraging them to stay in the game :)

Neznam
01-29-2014, 09:45 AM
I don't understand. Are you saying they should give bloodstones/lifestones for playing campaign mode? Sounds a little farfetched. There are plenty of other reasons, ones more important, for people to quit that need to be fixed and none are because of blood/life stones. Just saying.

Marvin
01-29-2014, 09:58 AM
No that's not what i meant. I mean something like a weekend discount for the bloodstones/lifestones where they are on sale, or something like that. To attrackt more people. Some people think the game is to expensive as it is, that would be a good way to make up for it.

Neznam
01-29-2014, 10:12 AM
Oh okay. Yea discount would be nice. I however don't think it should be done every weekend. Maybe once every 2 or 3 months. If it were available every weekend then obviously players would wait 5 days to buy cheaper stones, might as well make it everyday. Good idea still.
As for the game being too expensive. The only reason, me personally, you need to buy stones is to get the extra builders so you can build more things simultaneously. I have 3. Got the third one doing tasks and being rewarded stones that way. With 3 I have built town hall up to level 10 and major other buildings almost complete. I still have a long ways to go but don't believe it's too expensive. If it were all cheap then the game would quickly get boring.