PDA

View Full Version : Glitches I've noticed

mark
10-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Hi Guys,

First of all, thanks for such a great free game, I've been playing this for several weeks and despite there being a few things still needing ironing out, really enjoying it, can't wait for everything to be running smoothly - wish you the best of luck!

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Latest OS

Things I've had problems with:

- No way to install Troll Wars Updates for a new version, have to completely uninstall and reinstall to update;
- Random crashes - Troll Wars has stopped responding, Uh No restarting or locking up on loading screen (always locks up on loadscreen when doing an attack when I had a shield);
- Last couple of days having issues finding matches, takes your gold but doesn't find a match - have to click multiple times for search to work, which costs a lot of extra gold;
- Instigator achievement not updating;
- Alliance chat telling me I've new messages all the time when there are none;
- Revenge option gets removed if trying to attack a player online or with shield, so you get no revenge option to use in the future.

Don't know what other great things you'll be rolling out, but it would be great to have an option for guilds to declare war and focus on each other more when finding a match.

Extra cosmetics would be nice to buy, like changing buildings appearances or whole theme packs to change the town look.

Keep up the good work! Mark.

Edit/PS. Also be nice if chat updated with the latest messages first than the older one's.

Hugo Games
10-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Hello Mark

Great to hear your are enjoying Hugo Troll Wars.

The dev-team will be taking a closer look on the issues you raise.
Thanks for your great input, we really appreciate it.

Danni / Hugo Games

JONBOB
02-26-2014, 03:30 PM
I would like to add to what Mark has said by observing that recently I am getting hit on a regular basis with attacks that are successful but are not recorded so I have no idea who has carried out the attack . Also I tend to leave very little resources in stores by using as quickly as possible but find that 5 minutes after i have left base with a few hundred wax I return to find I have been raided and 90000 wax looted ! where did that wax come from ?. I would also like to point out I have been matched regularly with Jhong who is supposed to be level 42 and who has top level walls 4 deep I refuse to go against a player whom I suspect has cheated to have walls way over those we are all limited too but so far I have had no response to my report. Is this player cheating and raiding others with forces above the max allowed as well.