PDA

View Full Version : Base builder mode

Neznam
01-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Please make it easier for us to rearrange our base by having a builder mode where you can remove all buildings and walls and put in storage and the easily put where you want each building to be placed by dragging a building from storage onto the field.

It is so tedious to try to rearrange anything. I am at level 10 town hall and it takes me literally hours to do this. You did make an attempt at making walls easier to move by being able to select the whole row but it's still not good enough.

This would be especially good for when you want to experiment with your base. Since it takes me about 2 hours to rearrange once and for example if I don't like what I've done it will take me 2 hours more. Would rather be spending that time talking to my clan mates and fighting others.

Hopefully this is done. Honestly this is a huge deal breaker for me on whether to continue to play.

johnballans@yahoo.co.uk
01-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Good idea Neznam. Must admit it is really difficult making "small" changes. Surely there is a simpler way to achieve this.
John (Barnsley Tykes)

mss73
01-26-2014, 10:41 PM
Yes

+
Sometimes almost impossible to pick a single wall.
Screen scrolls instead of moving wall
(800*480 4")

Neznam
01-27-2014, 02:08 AM
Yes

+
Sometimes almost impossible to pick a single wall.
Screen scrolls instead of moving wall
(800*480 4")

Yes it gets very frustrating.

johnballans@yahoo.co.uk
01-27-2014, 07:02 AM
Neznam I have added your idea to the VIP area for attention of game designers. Will report back any feedback received

John (Barnsley Tykes)

Neznam
01-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Neznam I have added your idea to the VIP area for attention of game designers. Will report back any feedback received

John (Barnsley Tykes)

Wonderful. Thank you. Hopefully this gets implemented as it would make the game a lot easier and less boring to play. Not trying to be offensive but it definitely is the worst aspect for me so far to do.

I didn't want to double post as some places don't like that but an update on whether this is being considered would be great. I'm in need of rearranging my base but really don't want to spend 2 or more hours on it.

Tinska
10-16-2014, 08:43 PM
Yes! The only reason why I hate redesigning my base is because of having to rearrange it all. Also we don't need this because CoC has this, but because we really need it. The developers need to see this, since I find this a really important feature that should be added.

rs dorf
05-02-2015, 03:05 PM
Yes, it's more than a year ago, that nezman posted this, but nothing changed. Poor, it's soa good idea.