PDA

View Full Version : Automatic cleaning chat

mss73
01-24-2014, 10:35 PM
Chat constantly cleaned automatically.
But sometimes it is not clear that you have received an answer or not, go to fight, come back, empty chat.

Maybe not completely clean chat, leave messages for the last 10 minutes? (maybe 5 or 15)

mss73
01-26-2014, 12:53 AM
Generally, a strange approach to chat - clear, and do not care who's talking there!

Maybe just do to be seen only messages for the last 20 minutes or something?

mss73
01-28-2014, 12:11 PM
Or only last 100 messages (for example)

mss73
02-18-2014, 01:07 AM
In addition ...

I do not know, maybe it's due to the low speed of the Internet in most parts of Russia.
Many people have complained about the same thing

General chat often hangs on 10-20-30 minutes or more. Indicates if there are no messages. If you go to write something, then loads and show the messages for this time.
But!
If during this time chat nulled, it shows my message sent, and a new chat does not show! Need to leave the game to go again, and it turns out that there is a half-hour after cleaning communicate chat!

mss73
02-18-2014, 02:59 AM
Still, I have a strong feeling that when zeroing general chat very often writes "something is wrong, it is necessary to restart the game"

Yeltz Inc.
02-18-2014, 03:32 AM
I haven't experienced too many problems with this issue. I'm actually shocked that it's that important to the game's community. :/. Perhaps I'm just lucky.

mss73
02-18-2014, 04:49 AM
Chat hangs permanently

you do not understand, what with slow Internet close and open the game again

wait a little - a little wait - wait a bit - wait a bit - wait a bit - wait a bit - something wrong, need to restart!

Neznam
02-18-2014, 05:08 AM
At first I didn't understand what you were saying but now I have noticed exactly that.
Sometimes when you respond to someone in chat, your response will say underneath 1sec and will be on 1sec for about a minute or more and will not refresh with new responses and then all of a sudden you will notice 10 other responses suddenly show up.
Also with the while chat being clear I too have noticed that whenever I want to chat in public it almost always cleared and no previous responses are visible. It makes it chatting a little bit difficult.

mss73
02-18-2014, 05:21 AM
and will be on 1sec for about a minute or more

I say, for slow internet there is something broken and it lasts 10-20-30 minutes until the game will fly in error or self will realize that something is wrong, can not be silent for so long.

Neznam
02-18-2014, 06:04 AM
I say, for slow internet there is something broken and it lasts 10-20-30 minutes until the game will fly in error or self will realize that something is wrong, can not be silent for so long.
Yeah slow Internet it's slower and on fast Internet it ranges from at least 1 minute which isn't bad to like 5 or more. Sometimes I have to reload the game because it's not loading the text from others.

Neznam
02-18-2014, 07:13 AM
Of this is what I noticed. When you talk public it refreshes every 15 seconds sometimes a bit longer. However when you are talking in the alliance chat every time you type something it stays at the 1 sec mark and you have to type something again for it to refresh. Also public chat clears after sometime but alliance chat doesn't clear which is good. Both shouldn't clear, there should just be like 100 last messages displayed or less like it is in the alliance chat.

GoofyGirl
02-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Sorry but I think there are many more important game featuresthat need addressingthen chat. Ask a question, wait for answer. Asking a questionthen leavingto battle kind of seems rude don't you think? Or just reask the question. Let give them time to work on and fix the more importantthings like game play. Just my personal opinion. Happy trolling or witch hunting.

Neznam
02-18-2014, 08:35 AM
Sorry but I think there are many more important game featuresthat need addressingthen chat. Ask a question, wait for answer. Asking a questionthen leavingto battle kind of seems rude don't you think? Or just reask the question. Let give them time to work on and fix the more importantthings like game play. Just my personal opinion. Happy trolling or witch hunting.

Well of course there are. No one is saying it should be fixed this instant. It's just being brought to attention for future updates. There are things that aren't noticed as problems until those playing point it out, for example those mushroom turtle looking things not doing damage. We do our part and it's the developers that decide what needs to be addressed and when.

mss73
02-19-2014, 12:04 AM
I haven't experienced too many problems with this issue. I'm actually shocked that it's that important to the game's community. :/. Perhaps I'm just lucky.

damn!
If you are at a normal speed of internet and the English public is no problem, then do not say that this problem is not important.

Due to the small interruptions of communication, general chat hangs. Completely hangs.

Moreover, if the chat is already cleared, my messages go nowhere!
And shows me that the messages sent and confirms the time of sending.

Later show screenshots.

mss73
02-19-2014, 01:06 AM
Before I could even take screenshots of the problem.
As immediately received a complaint from a Vedma ...

She writes:
"I have a message appear in the Alliance after 2 minutes as written"

mss73
02-19-2014, 01:09 AM
More from Denchik

"posts in the alliance do not go"

mss73
02-19-2014, 01:24 AM
Screen #1
Right chat hangs for several minutes
but it still can be pushed if you write something

mss73
02-19-2014, 01:43 AM
Got it! Enjoy

Public cleared (see right) while left сhat hanging

Result:

left 11:31 and 11:34 gone nowhere.
Although the inscription "send ..." gone, and it was shown while dispatch.
That is kind of like a confirmed sending!

mss73
03-09-2014, 01:47 AM
Now it became apparent that in some moments there are two Russian public chats.

Imposition of new and old about 20 minutes.
And in both people can communicate.

In addition, the "completion" of the old chat is often accompanied by the crash of the game, it seems.
It is in cases where a new chat already active.

If a new chat empty old just reset

What kind of garbage? Hands tear the one who invented it

mss73
03-13-2014, 01:06 AM
More

in chat buttons needed - to the end, the beginning

And chatting alliance possible to show even more messages.