PDA

View Full Version : .:Contest picture:.

Nightsky-Goddess
10-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Alright~♥! After a whole weekend of fighting with my mind and inspiration, I came up with a picture, like this 36 :3 I wanted to go crazy with my love of Fantasy and Hugo wars. Sadly, I'm still a ''newbie'' of editing pictures with my computer, so that's why I apologize the picture looking half traditional and half digital picture :C.. and, I could caption this picture it with a part of a fanfic, which came into my mind.

''Hugo was told of upcoming enemy. It wasn't one of Scylla's minions. Hugo stood up and looked to the messenger. ''I'll go as soon as possible!'' He said. Messenger nodded and leaved him and his wife alone. Hugolina looked to her husband worried and scared. ''Hugo..'' She said quietly. ''It's alright, I'll go investigate, I won't fight.'' He said with warm smile. His wife nodded quietly. ''Just.. Just don't die. Alright...'' She said, Hugo nodded and smiled as he leaved his love behind.''

Hugo Games
11-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Thanks for your submission Nightsky-Goddess!

Everyone can cast their vote here:
http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?60-Contest-Cast-Your-Vote-Who-should-win&p=214#post214