PDA

View Full Version : Error

badboyirwin05
01-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Hi,
This is badboyirwin from Troll
my error is that i Donated yesterday for 500 Green stones, and already i had 40 by achieving 2mil gold,but wen i went to upgrade my Town hall it asked for 45 green stone to upgrade level 7 town hall ( cuz only Few hrs was left to upgrade the town hall and Mortar) after upgrading it showed me an game error and i had to restart the game again, after restarting the game again my town hall and Mortar was getting upgraded again and it was showing me 7hrs or 5hr left smitng like that and my green stone was deducted from 500,
it happened 3 to 4 times same, and my green stone got Deducted, i hv the screen shots with me. and i would request u to give me my 200 green stone back cuz it got Deducted for no Reason.. if u want u can check into ur Data... the shop it showed fill ur gold Storage and more and green stone required is 0, i hv few screen shots

My Second Problem is, My country Flag is not there, India, i request u to Upgrade ur game and Update My country Flag, now i don't feel like Donating at all no country Flag, and this kinda Game Error i am getting frustrated and irritated
As i have Donated Twice so
Pls do Look into this matter and do the needful.

And Pls keep an Admin online in the Game in case if there is any Problem then We could Contact him for help

Thanks & Regards
Irwin

OleP
01-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Hi Irwin,
I'm sad to hear about your experience. If you have any screenshots of the problem, please attach them here, or in a PM to me. This will help us locate and fix the issue.

I have inserted the 200 stones you lost to your account.