PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah, I do Draw too

Nightsky-Goddess
10-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Yup C: Along Cosplay, I draw most of the time ♥ Which reminded me two of my recent Hugo-related drawings :D

I've only drawn Hugo and his wife, Hugolina ♥ and I ''humanized'' them bit ('cause I just simply can't draw hugo in his ''normal''-form :(( ) So I truly hope you'll enjoy these C: I'll also upload here more Hugo-related art ♥

Banex
10-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Grat idea, loks awesome.

Hugo Games
10-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Those sketches are really nice Nightsky Goddess!
Fun to see Hugo and Hugolina "humanized".

Thanks for sharing those!

Danni / Hugo Games

Nightsky-Goddess
11-07-2013, 07:13 PM
112 More Hugo related fan-art :3 ♥ This time I made Scylla in modern Asian clothing :3

113 Added Scylla with my own personal Space-like design :) Clothing is from my Own Character (=OC)

Nightsky-Goddess
11-09-2013, 03:47 PM
I really don't want to Spam you with my drawings.. :( So I'll leave a link to my DeviantART-account where I submit these drawings :) So make sure you bookmark it or something to see my latest drawings ♥

http://nightsky-goddess.deviantart.com

Nightsky-Goddess
11-13-2013, 01:45 PM
125 I'll submit this here for one practical reason; I'd love some help with their colors :( (From Left to Right there are Rit, Hugo, Hugolina, Rat and Rut) and what I've seen there is ''base-colors'' with them for example Hugo and Hugolina wears green, Rit wears blue, Rat wears red and Rut is in white diapers *giggles* But since I made so much details, I have problem to find good colors :C If you could help me out, I will love you forever ♥

Hugo Games
11-14-2013, 09:02 AM
I really don't want to Spam you with my drawings.. :( So I'll leave a link to my DeviantART-account where I submit these drawings :) So make sure you bookmark it or something to see my latest drawings ♥

http://nightsky-goddess.deviantart.com

You don't spam at all.
We love seeing your artwork and it's a great contribution to the community that we really appreciate.

Keep it coming:)

Thanks for sharing it with us Nightsky-Goddess.

Danni / Hugo Games

Nightsky-Goddess
11-19-2013, 05:54 PM
127128129 This time I'll start to upload more than one picture :) This time we have Three drawings! :o and I tried to draw Hugo in his ''original''-style (also did Hugolina too in fantasy clothing) and let me know what do you think of these :)

oguzhan
11-20-2013, 06:20 PM
127128129 This time I'll start to upload more than one picture :) This time we have Three drawings! :o and I tried to draw Hugo in his ''original''-style (also did Hugolina too in fantasy clothing) and let me know what do you think of these :)

Çok güzel resimler. Ben sizi tebrik ederim. Çok başarılı. Ancak bazı orijinal çizmeye çalışın. Ama çok yaratıcı.

Nightsky-Goddess
01-15-2014, 11:23 AM
175176177 Long time no drawn :D.. ok bad joke.. but here's three different Designs to Scylla :3 I'm terribly sorry that they are sketchy and look bad (and I should feel bad..) But let me know what do you think of these, since these are ''concept art'' for the fan film (and I will redesign them in the themes doesn't match) :)

Nightsky-Goddess
01-29-2014, 10:45 PM
220 Just got inspired by Hugo Troll World-game *laughs*

So he's a Rose troll, as he's born, he has a rosebud on his forehead, as the troll grows, the rose also opens up and grows with him, his hair is rose petals and rose leaves. His tail is greenish, but in ''lvl 2'' small spikes starts to pop up and in ''lvl 3'' the spikes are fully grown. His suit/pants are from ''berry red'' to ''Ruby red'' colored (using my marker-colors as reference *laughs*)

This is just a fan-thing :) but if you get inspired by this, he's free to use and free to color ♥

Banex
01-30-2014, 09:59 AM
It is obvious that you love Hugo! The sketches of Scylla and Hugo looks very nice.

Nightsky-Goddess
01-30-2014, 10:17 AM
It is obvious that you love Hugo! The sketches of Scylla and Hugo looks very nice.

*laughs* yes I do :) as he's a big part of my childhood and he still is :)

Nightsky-Goddess
02-12-2014, 12:42 PM
271 As I went to see this Super popular movie;Frozen. This came into my mind Scylla as Elsa, as she just changed her dress, I submitted this is black and white if you want to color her :)

Neznam
02-16-2014, 09:12 AM
Very nice. I wish I could draw. My sister is amazing, sadly that gift wasn't given to me as well.
P.s don't say you can learn cause I know I'm too old to be able to. Maybe in another lifetime if there is such a thing.

Nightsky-Goddess
03-24-2014, 11:27 PM
357 Just one new update from my folders *laughs* Sadly I've been busy with my other works and such :( but Once again, some beloved Scylla art ♥

Banex
03-25-2014, 06:22 AM
Beutiful, the coat is very realistic!

Nightsky-Goddess
04-13-2015, 10:03 PM
Hello dear fans~♥
I apologize for being so quiet for couple past.. weeks, months? maybe half of a year, but I wanted to tell you that I'm still alive and breathing. So, I wanted to show you my latest arts 'n' crafts I've done couple days ago
(I apologize for super bad Nintendo 3DS pictures :C)
But I bought the ring and necklace bases from Online and I wanted to make something what I'll wear daily and remind me of this community. So, I made Scylla Ring and Pedant. ♥ These turned out super cute in my opinion.

But here you go, also I can do tese for anyone who wants them with any Hugo-related pictures, I still have some pictures from the Hugo Easter eggs and those are the ones I used in there certain ones :3

xoxo~ Nightsky ♥ your favourite Scylla ♥

Banex
04-15-2015, 09:16 PM
Nice job Nightsky! Looks great. Most of us was a little inactive in the topics.. but I visited the forum very often to check if there was any news.