PDA

View Full Version : Dragons free due to Embassy

mark
01-13-2014, 02:18 AM
Hi,

Username: Slayer
Device: Windows 8.1

I was playing around today and was trying out x9 dragon attacks, I recorded my friendly, but forgot to record where this bug actually happened, attacking player Sam.

When I got to the Embassy and the troops came out, all of my dragons except 1 froze in mid air and wouldn't attack or move.

They froze there until my 1 dragon (I called him Smaug) killed all the troops on the ground and then they continued to go about their business.

Edit: Title was supposed to be freeze ;)

Vejgaard
01-13-2014, 08:00 AM
Hi Mark,

We are aware that there's a bug in the current build that can cause troops to freeze. We have improved the AI for the next update which should hopefully solve this issue.

Thanks for your feedback.

Best,

/Søren

mark
01-13-2014, 08:31 AM
Great! When's the next update & do we get a sneek peek! :D

mss73
01-27-2014, 01:04 AM
AI for the next update which should hopefully solve this issue.
/Søren

AI?

You call it intelligence, when the rider breaks the single fence?

Or a crowd of riders simultaneously strikes one archer, then another, etc.
Although their combined power would be enough to them for a half-strike spread.

And when riders are not paying attention, that their rear shells dozen archers, and thus further climb into the thick of the enemy base - is intelligence?

haha

OleP
01-27-2014, 07:42 AM
AI?

You call it intelligence, when the rider breaks the single fence?

Or a crowd of riders simultaneously strikes one archer, then another, etc.
Although their combined power would be enough to them for a half-strike spread.

And when riders are not paying attention, that their rear shells dozen archers, and thus further climb into the thick of the enemy base - is intelligence?

haha

Hi mss73,
This is an area we are trying to improve, so all constructive feedback is very welcome. If you have additional information on the issue you've seen, please post it here.
Thanks.

mss73
01-27-2014, 07:49 AM
Sometimes many units stuck in one point.
Sometimes around the building, sometimes there's nothing close, even the ruins!
Sometimes, after the destruction of a building, they come to life

mss73
01-28-2014, 12:45 AM
We do not expect any super-intelligence of the troops.
But when the troops, which you've been waiting for half an hour, start to blunt, it becomes insulting

For example, when a detachment of cavalry stuck, and standing next to the archer on the tower, which slowly shoot them all ...

mss73
01-29-2014, 12:09 AM
Just beat me on the history of a 68%
Watching repeat - 49%

1% !
unpleasant, I do not even know how I allegedly beaten

By the way, when you go through facebook, repeat the actions of the user, and represent that you have all the work, it does not mean that his device in this situation there are no problems.