PDA

View Full Version : Farwell

SNIPER ELITE
05-27-2016, 02:21 AM
Hello everyone, Sniper Elite here and I am here to say this is effectively my last post ever and Im very thankful for everything I gained as a result of this community. I am making this post now to say I will never log into my accounts on any hugo game again, merely to lost interest in it as I have matured over the last few years. You guys will always have a place in my heart as I felt I developed very much as a person from using this and I also feel that doing this had helped dealing with criticisms I have dealt with time in and out. The second reason this hasn't been done awhile ago is that I still spent, albeit a lot less than I used to time on the games and never really left anyone a final conclusion on what will go on.

This may be the end of my Hugo gaming, however this will not be the end of me entirely as I will be open to speak to people via PM's and other options (Discussed by the person whom chooses to speak with me.) So by doing this I will make somewhat of an effort of being on here more often to introduce others(Via PM) to the community and to be able to respond to the PM's in a timely mannor.

I sincerely thank you guys for all you have done to make me the person I am today.

Sincerely, Sniper.

(I apologize if this does not belong here, but there is actually nowhere this belongs.)

GWKTM
05-27-2016, 07:28 AM
I've been doing my best to ensure I don't mentally mature as much as you did - successfully though - and I still do to keep my interest in my long time favorites.