PDA

View Full Version : Hugo Adventure - making RPG with Hugo.

FreeStick
03-17-2016, 02:45 PM
Hi guys!
I'm new on this forum and I know... i know... no body knows who I am but... please still reading.

I wanna make a RPG Game with Hugo. And every things is right... BUT... I haven't got a Hugo RPG sprites and I need them (T_T). And every typical hater says now "Hey dude! Y can make them! So get out and delete this thread. Thanks." but i can't make sprites. (I can but I do it realy realy REALY bad.) And I wanna it looks nice and frendly. Like a real Hugo. So if you guys can do it for me it would be amazing. Im using "RPG Maker MV".

Here's a teamplate for sprites for RPG MAKER MV:
http://imgup.pl/di/BWTU/bez-tytu-u.png

And I promise... I upload a nice Demo in April. (Not demo like "Look how Hugo is walking on a grass in a flat world. How amazing!") So that's all... Thank's for reading!

PS:
There is a Title screen for you. Here you are!

http://imgup.pl/di/NUM4/12.jpg

Nightsky-Goddess
03-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Hi FreeStick!

Amazing idea in my personal opinion :) A Hugo RPG would be a great change for the francise, and being fan-made, it would give out the word of Hugo to others.
What kind of Sprites you're looking for? Since I'm making a Personal game with RPG Maker VX Ace (The older version of MV) I could ask my Wife to help you out :D

xoxo~Nightsky

FreeStick
03-17-2016, 03:45 PM
I'm so happy You like it :D

I'm looking only for Hugo (character sprites) to RPG Maker MV (there are other than sprites from RPG Maker VX and VX Ace) but if you have some nice Tiles sets I can use them in game (there are too other than these from RPG Maker VX and VX Ace) :)

And I'm thinking about a Face sets (happy face, sad face and things like that) for every chracter but there is the same problem like with sprites :(

Nightsky-Goddess
03-17-2016, 03:53 PM
Can you send me a PM of the characters you'll need :) Like Hugo, Hugolina, etc and how many facial expression you'll need; Like Happy, sad, angry. etc

FreeStick
03-17-2016, 03:57 PM
Sure. I'm gonna write this list now. :D

GWKTM
03-22-2016, 09:36 PM
Cool! Another fangame developer in these forums! I'm a fangame maker myself too.

What software you use to make games? Does it enable other game genres too (platformers etc.)? Just in case we could make some other Hugo-fangame together. I'm not into RPGs though.

Anyway, here's a trailer of fangame I've been working on and which I could get finished this summer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GgWTjK0rRQ
(the footage is from late alpha/early beta stage, so the final version would look a little more improved)

FreeStick
03-25-2016, 10:43 PM
I'm using RPG maker MV and it's only for RPG's but i have Multimedia Fusion 2 too so you know... I heard you using it GWKTM ;) .
Your fangame looks amazing! :D I like this minigame "never seen in Hugo series before" :) You have lots of skills and nice to see you use them :D I'm waiting for full version of this game!

GWKTM
03-26-2016, 09:09 AM
I'm using RPG maker MV and it's only for RPG's but i have Multimedia Fusion 2 too so you know... I heard you using it GWKTM ;) .
Your fangame looks amazing! :D I like this minigame "never seen in Hugo series before" :) You have lots of skills and nice to see you use them :D I'm waiting for full version of this game!

Thnx! Btw, do you appear to have English versions of Hugo Classic 1-4? They're the missing ingredients of Agent Hugo LA's English version.

And if you have them, I don't need all files of each one. Just Data.res, Machine.cnf, Config-folder with it's contents and Hugo.exe

quangmung6688
05-10-2016, 07:19 PM
great idea , huh