PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year! What's to come in 2016

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
01-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Hi Everyone
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you all got well into the new year. 2015 is already a week away, but what a year it has been.

This year brought some big changes to our small game studio as we were listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. On a daily basis, this will not have significant effects. However, as you probably have noticed a lot more information about our plans has been released. As always, you guys will be the first to know when we have concrete information about any Hugo-related news!

In relation to our stock adventure, we suddenly had the opportunity of teaming up with the footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo. This ended up to be probably one of the weirdest team-ups in gaming history. We even made it to a list of the most ridiculous things that happened in gaming in 2015 (http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/12/21/the-most-ridiculous-things-that-happened-in-gaming-in-2015) hehe.

As always, we want to give special thanks to the Hugo Troll Wars players. You are an incredible group and even though we know it isn’t always easy being a Troll Wars player you have stuck around. We appreciate all of your feedback and are very thankful for your loyalty. Your continuous feedback and inextinguishable energy and passion give us the strength to fight for this game when we meet with the men in suits. Let the flame spark on social media and your voices may be heard.

2016 - What you got?
As some of you may already have discovered, the launch of Hugo Troll Race II and Hugo Flower Flush is right around the corner.

The first game to be released will be the long awaited sequel to Hugo Troll Race. The game will return to the roots of what Hugo is all about – back to the train tracks, the forests and the mines! The game has already soft-launched in Switzerland and Austria and depending on the feedback we'll receive, the worldwide launch is approaching like a boulder on the side of a mountain.

You can see a teaser trailer for the game here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFOhY4ZDHk)

Hugo Flower Flush will be our first match 3 game, which we are very excited about. It has been inspired by the untold love story of Hugo and Hugolina, it's cute and it looks really fantastic! Check the exclusive first looks of the game and tell us what you think :o We are aiming at soft-launching soon, so stay tuned!

Finally, our project non-Hugo project Axe in Face will be released in a month's time. It is a fun game about a Viking warrior called Redbeard who becomes a brutal axe-throwing maniac when Viking enemies step on his flowerbeds. You should check out the trailer here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJzdfTuo4U) and follow the game on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Axe-in-Face-230900550285490/?fref=ts) to get the latest news.

We are very excited for the coming year, and we hope that you will continue to be ambassadors for our beloved Screen Troll. Some of you have been with us since the TV show era and others have learned about Hugo later and through some of the mobile games that have introduced Hugo to new fans. We thank you all for being here.

Happy New Year to you and your family.
The Hugo Community Team

Nikita
01-07-2016, 12:50 PM
;13476']Hi Everyone
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you all got well into the new year. 2015 is already a week away, but what a year it has been.

This year brought some big changes to our small game studio as we were listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. On a daily basis, this will not have significant effects. However, as you probably have noticed a lot more information about our plans has been released. As always, you guys will be the first to know when we have concrete information about any Hugo-related news!

In relation to our stock adventure, we suddenly had the opportunity of teaming up with the footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo. This ended up to be probably one of the weirdest team-ups in gaming history. We even made it to a list of the most ridiculous things that happened in gaming in 2015 (http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/12/21/the-most-ridiculous-things-that-happened-in-gaming-in-2015) hehe.

As always, we want to give special thanks to the Hugo Troll Wars players. You are an incredible group and even though we know it isn’t always easy being a Troll Wars player you have stuck around. We appreciate all of your feedback and are very thankful for your loyalty. Your continuous feedback and inextinguishable energy and passion give us the strength to fight for this game when we meet with the men in suits. Let the flame spark on social media and your voices may be heard.

2016 - What you got?
As some of you may already have discovered, the launch of Hugo Troll Race II and Hugo Flower Flush is right around the corner.

The first game to be released will be the long awaited sequel to Hugo Troll Race. The game will return to the roots of what Hugo is all about – back to the train tracks, the forests and the mines! The game has already soft-launched in Switzerland and Austria and depending on the feedback we'll receive, the worldwide launch is approaching like a boulder on the side of a mountain.

You can see a teaser trailer for the game here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFOhY4ZDHk)

Hugo Flower Flush will be our first match 3 game, which we are very excited about. It has been inspired by the untold love story of Hugo and Hugolina, it's cute and it looks really fantastic! Check the exclusive first looks of the game and tell us what you think :o We are aiming at soft-launching soon, so stay tuned!

Finally, our project non-Hugo project Axe in Face will be released in a month's time. It is a fun game about a Viking warrior called Redbeard who becomes a brutal axe-throwing maniac when Viking enemies step on his flowerbeds. You should check out the trailer here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJzdfTuo4U) and follow the game on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Axe-in-Face-230900550285490/?fref=ts) to get the latest news.

We are very excited for the coming year, and we hope that you will continue to be ambassadors for our beloved Screen Troll. Some of you have been with us since the TV show era and others have learned about Hugo later and through some of the mobile games that have introduced Hugo to new fans. We thank you all for being here.

Happy New Year to you and your family.
The Hugo Community Team

What about this games?1070

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
01-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Hey Nikita. These were the initial plans. It is not really possible to say how and when most of these games. As soon as there is an official announcement of a game, it will be published here :)

Nikita
01-07-2016, 02:20 PM
;13478']Hey Nikita. These were the initial plans. It is not really possible to say how and when most of these games. As soon as there is an official announcement of a game, it will be published here :)

When appear Hugo Flower Flush?And what about this game?

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
01-07-2016, 03:46 PM
Its not really possible to say for sure. Hopefully in the spring :)

Banex
01-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the informations and pictures ^_^
Interesting projects for this year ;)

Hugo and Hugolina are sweet on the picture :o

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Nikita
01-07-2016, 06:43 PM
;13480']Its not really possible to say for sure. Hopefully in the spring :)
This great!!I try New Hugo Game....Hugo Troll Race 2!!It's really awesome)))

Marvin
01-07-2016, 07:24 PM
Wow Hugo Flower Flush looks really really great. Can't wait to try it out. Really lovely picture you posted.

I don't know how the others feel about Hugo Troll Race 2 but honestly I'm disappointed. Not because this game is bad, it's not. But because there was a version of it, that was (with a little more polishing) way better. The one I'm talking about is this one:
http://hugo-forum.de/attachment.php?aid=30
I liked the forest world so much better and of course the fact that hugo has his skateboard! The only thing which needed some change was that Hugo couldn't walk on the poles. That was annoying - but the animation was fun :D. Other than that it was great.
My Troll Race 2 ranking is:
Hugo Troll Race 2 (october 2014)
Superstars Skater
Hugo Troll Race 2 (december 2015)

Axe in Face is a very fun game. I like it a lot :) (although I'm stuck a lvl 16 :p).

-pivepupu-
01-07-2016, 10:30 PM
What about this games?1070

Hugo troll wars 2.0 :) is it real plan?

Flávio
01-08-2016, 04:58 PM
What about the movie ?

GWKTM
01-09-2016, 01:49 PM
I think it's Axe in face 2, since I already saw few screenshots of Axe in Face 1, unless they were from a work-in-progress state:
http://cdn0.mos.techradar.futurecdn.net/classifications/gadgets/phones/mobile-phones/iPhone/bestiphonepaidapps/29-axe-in-face-420-90.jpg

Btw, I guess I could soon submit some sneak peek screenshots of Agent Hugo LA to keep you in excitement.

But like Flávio asked, any news about Hugo the world's worst comeback?

Banex
01-10-2016, 11:28 AM
Wow Hugo Flower Flush looks really really great. Can't wait to try it out. Really lovely picture you posted.

I don't know how the others feel about Hugo Troll Race 2 but honestly I'm disappointed. Not because this game is bad, it's not. But because there was a version of it, that was (with a little more polishing) way better. The one I'm talking about is this one:
http://hugo-forum.de/attachment.php?aid=30
I liked the forest world so much better and of course the fact that hugo has his skateboard! The only thing which needed some change was that Hugo couldn't walk on the poles. That was annoying - but the animation was fun :D. Other than that it was great.
My Troll Race 2 ranking is:
Hugo Troll Race 2 (october 2014)
Superstars Skater
Hugo Troll Race 2 (december 2015)

Axe in Face is a very fun game. I like it a lot (although I'm stuck a lvl 16 :p).

I don't know what happend with the skateboard and the forest :( that was so great and fresh to see...
Axe in Face is also cool, the 2D graphics are great and it would be cool to see these graphics in a Hugo game.

I think it would be interesting to see again a Hugo platformer in the future (like Rayman, like Hugo Magic in the Troll Woods...)

GWKTM
01-10-2016, 05:17 PM
I don't know what happend with the skateboard and the forest :( that was so great and fresh to see...
Axe in Face is also cool, the 2D graphics are great and it would be cool to see these graphics in a Hugo game.

I think it would be interesting to see again a Hugo platformer in the future (like Rayman, like Hugo Magic in the Troll Woods...)

After I got Agent Hugo LA finished, it's sequel is gonna be one.

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
01-12-2016, 08:54 AM
@Marvin
I know what you mean and I think that we will at some bring back the skating Hugo! I have actually seen some of the graphics from the first update of Hugo Troll Race 2 and it will bring Hugo and Hugolina back to the forest. It looks really great and is similar in style to the Hugo skate picture. I will update you as soon as I am allowed to show you footage :)

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
01-12-2016, 08:56 AM
I don't have any news about news about the movie yet :/

Nikita
01-12-2016, 10:44 AM
May be create for Hugo Troll Race 2 story mode?

emren2023
01-16-2016, 01:43 AM
When can we download Troll Race 2 in Turkey?

Nikita
01-16-2016, 10:07 AM
When can we download Troll Race 2 in Turkey?

He appear in Suisse!

emren2023
01-16-2016, 02:31 PM
Suisse? What does it mean?

Nikita
01-16-2016, 07:07 PM
Suisse? What does it mean?

https://itunes.apple.com/ch/app/hugo-troll-race-2./id1057145653?mt=8

emren2023
01-16-2016, 10:40 PM
Won't we see it in Turkey?

Nikita
01-17-2016, 09:40 AM
Won't we see it in Turkey?
It's soft launch game some country!Global launch game in Q1 2016

Kartio
01-17-2016, 08:02 PM
You can find Troll Race 2s apk. file on Google if you want to try it. I think the game is alright, I hope that they add more stages etc.

emren2023
01-17-2016, 11:22 PM
It can't be download on Turkey both from Google Play or AppStore

Marvin
03-01-2016, 11:00 AM
;13522']@Marvin
I will update you as soon as I am allowed to show you footage :)

@Nicolai[Hugo Games]
You totally forgot about this, right? :p
I think it looks good, but still not as great as the orginal. I liked the different color scheme more, the more reddish floor and the babyblue water, compared to the brownish floor and the deep blue water for example. I also liked how the pollen was flying around.
Anyway it's still my fav. level so far. ;)

Anyway. Now that the final is coming soon, will we see some optimization in the tunnel? On my device (Galaxy Note 3) it often gets laggy in there for some reason.

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
03-07-2016, 09:20 AM
@Marvin
I haven't forgot it, but the forrest level be available with the first new update of HTR2, so the developers are still a bit reluclant to show anything before they have gotten a sense of how people are going to react to the game in the first place :)

Hugo Troll Race 2 will be released this Wednesday btw :) I haven't yet released the video game trailer to the public, but you should be able to see it with this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZOneiK7gsY It is very similar to the teaser trailer, but they have polished the start and the ending :D

Marvin
03-07-2016, 10:42 PM
@Nicolai[Hugo Games]
The forrest level is in the playstore since a couple of weeks, so some of us were already able to play it, luckily. ;) :p That's why I thought you forgot it.

The trailer is really lovely. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

quangmung6688
05-10-2016, 07:18 PM
What about the movie ?