PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading troops

GoofyGirl
01-09-2014, 11:33 PM
I think as we upgrade troops there training time should go down as they are upgraded. From warriors a second or two all the way to golems being many minutes shorter. Also the cost of them going down as they get stronger.

Vejgaard
01-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Hi GoofyGirl,

I understand your request - it would make sense that e.g.training time drops as you upgrade your troops simply because they get better. However - I'm concerned how this would affect the balance of the game. If by upgrading troops you not only get much stronger troops but you are also able to train an entire army quicker than a lower level player is you would have a huge advantage.

We'll give it some further thoughts here - thanks for the input. :)

Best,

/Søren

mark
01-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Apologies on the hijack of the thread my alliance member GG :) but talking of upgrading troops..

Will campaign/embassy troops be ungradeable in the future to make them for a more potent defense late game?

GoofyGirl
01-13-2014, 10:25 AM
Shouldn't. You have an advantage as a higher player? As a higher rank or more advanced player you should have more advantages. You shouldn't. Be equal to a lower level player or a player who has not up graded there troops. So its (in my eyes) a punishment for being a higher rank or more advanced player. As you become more advanced you should have more advantages then others lower then you not stay equal.

I'm sorry Vejgaard I'm confused by your way of thinking here?

Vejgaard
01-13-2014, 12:31 PM
Hi GoofyGirl,

My point here is that by upgrading troops you already gain the advantages of more health and damage. If the cost and training time also went down you would benefit massively and it would be difficult for lower level players to have the slightest chance against you.

Does it make sense?

Best,

/Søren

king.slinger
01-13-2014, 02:46 PM

Alright Alright break it up u2 =)

John
01-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Sorry soren but agree with GoofyGirl,besides when do lower level get to challenge higher level? Higher level find harder to find challenge as seem to be punished for being regular player

GoofyGirl
01-27-2014, 10:09 AM
No makes no sense. I think the higher you get in this game the less enjoyable it gets. Its now boring and not fun. Lifetime for training troops, no way to save for crazy amounts of up grades, and never able to find a match. If your not a 400 or lower relic player game is pretty much pointless. Hopefully you guys start focusing on your serious players before you lose many more. Sorry about my up front to the point no hold back (im actually holding back a lot) post but that is how I am. I tend to say what I think or feel without a filter. So don't take it personally.

But I feel and many others I've chatted with feel the game is pointless once your upto 800+ relics. Impossible to save gold or wax unless you live on the game. Sorry I have a family kids and a husband to take care of. So I do a match try to keep loved onto the game for well over an hour while troops train with nothing else to do because no ones on to chat with. To do a second match. Then log out to make dinner, bath the kids, get them in bed, do other things, finally able to sit down log back in to see my well over an hour of wasted time training troops all went for NOTHING! All gold and wax won was lost while I was away. If I could have trained 2-4 sets of troops I might have been able to gain 10gold and 17wax toward my 1,250,000 gold upgrade and my 4,000,000 wax upgrade.

This game as it is, is a awesome game for someone who has no life and can live Hugo troll wars. I've had high hopes for the game, but they are turning into hopeless feelings. That makes me sad, because I use to think this game was awesome, now I'm debating about leaving it and removing it from my kindle and replacing it. Thinking one more update maybe two, if game is not better, not more reasonable, not pretty much pointless to higher players, and the "please wait" lock ups taken care of I'm leaving and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Neznam
01-27-2014, 08:07 PM
I agree with goofygirl. We are not asking for the time to be cut by a whole lot but yes it becomes very hard to play the game at higher levels when you require dragons and golems to attack as anything else will get shot down very quickly even at level 5 especially archers since they have been adjusted and made weaker. For me I can only make troops twice per day. That's 2 attacks in one day with very little money stolen to make any significance to upgrade anything, especially now that redoing campaign mode provides no reward.

mss73
01-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Well, yes, at 400 and just above (for a troll) is hard to find someone to attack
Those who live - they have the highest level of the wall. Looks like nobody touches them, I tried to attack, beat ~ 50%, almost no income and expenditure on a huge army.
And those who are weaker - apparently beaten lie under the shields. You can catch them all the time, but too much time is needed.