PDA

View Full Version : Chat - Jump to top

mark
01-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Hi,

It would be great to have a button to jump back to the top of chat - our guys on xxx trolls are such chatter boxes, so takes awhile to scroll back up once I've caught up on chat.

Cheers, Mark.

mark
01-10-2014, 07:49 AM
- Also be great to have a little message come up for who donated you troops and what they gave you.
- And when someone joins the alliance who accepted them (like it shows when someone is kicked).

Cheers.

Vejgaard
01-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Hi Mark,

It would be great to have a button to jump back to the top of chat - our guys on xxx trolls are such chatter boxes, so takes awhile to scroll back up once I've caught up on chat.

In the next update we have changed it so it always start from the top every time you open the chat menu. This should make it easier to go to the top after reading - simply by closing and opening the menu again. :)

- Also be great to have a little message come up for who donated you troops and what they gave you.
- And when someone joins the alliance who accepted them (like it shows when someone is kicked).

Noted. :) We'll see what we can do..

Best,

/Søren

mark
01-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Excellent, thank you.

Hi Mark,

In the next update we have changed it so it always start from the top every time you open the chat menu. This should make it easier to go to the top after reading - simply by closing and opening the menu again. :)

Noted. :) We'll see what we can do..

Best,

/Søren

SenorGuapo
01-29-2014, 04:01 PM
our guys on xxx trolls are such chatter boxes

I am in xxx trolls too as Senor Guapo... You've got that right

Neznam
02-02-2014, 05:44 AM
Has this been updated and what I mean is when I'm in chat and trying to scroll down to read the previous posts as soon as someone posts a new message my scroll goes all the way back up by itself making it almost impossible to get caught up when people are still chatting. I haven't noticed this being fixed.