PDA

View Full Version : What do developers do all day? And, why is there an "Ideas and Features" forum page?

Lucky koi
03-06-2015, 09:35 AM
Dear developers,
....Even though you will probably never read this, nor reply I will still give this a shot...
Why is there an "Ideas and Features" forum page??
Many players post here...because it seems to be the most appropriate place to post ideas and ask about features...the only problem is-you do not do anything to meet these these requests, address these issues and concerns, nor do anything to improve the quality of game.

Above all... For months, it appears that you have not replied to any of these thread posts (most of which are great ideas)...including a thread that was titled "Attention Developers".
It seems, that all you do is reconnect player accounts to lost bases (which is helpful). However, I really do not know what else you do...please enlighten us so we may understand why it appears you do nothing to improve the game and why you do not reply to posts here.

Players post hoping for a responce and/or action taken to make changes to the game that are needed. I hope there is more then a handful of players still playing by the time...or...if you actually get to reading this, along with the other threads here.

Hugo Games
03-06-2015, 12:27 PM
The developers and the studio receives lots of feedback, ideas and suggestions every day, through the forums, social media, e-mail, snail mail etc.
We appreciate all the feedback and many suggestions, ideas and tweaks have been made based on feedback from the community - not only in Hugo Troll Wars, but in our games in general.

The idea with having a forum with ideas and features, is to have a place where players like yourself can post ideas and other players are able to fill in with their thoughts too.
You will see in the forums, that players all have different opinions and views on everything on various issues - the developers are following along in the threads, but do not necessarily discuss individual ideas and opinions before a decision has been taken.
The community (across all platforms) gives a general view of what the community think and feel and this is very valuable data when working on updates and fixes.
With general features such as match making, co-op, we do this closely together with the community to test and see if things are working correctly.

That said, it has been a while new features have been added, but there is an update on the drawing table and we will have more to share soon.

So keep the ideas coming and thanks to all you loyal Hugo Troll Wars players for being with us.

christina
03-06-2015, 08:30 PM
We look forward to new features to spice hugo back up we want something hugo and many great ideas seem in noticed

christina
03-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Un noticed

Eowyn
03-07-2015, 05:26 AM
I'd agree, slightly (actually more like very) disappointed that o never got a response to any of my threads and only sniper got one respond: that was closing the thread. Occasionally a notice by the revs that "we're looking into this" or "we hear/understand your complaints and are going to try to fix it" is helpful.

Lucky koi
03-08-2015, 07:14 AM
The developers and the studio receives lots of feedback, ideas and suggestions every day, through the forums, social media, e-mail, snail mail etc.
We appreciate all the feedback and many suggestions, ideas and tweaks have been made based on feedback from the community - not only in Hugo Troll Wars, but in our games in general.

The idea with having a forum with ideas and features, is to have a place where players like yourself can post ideas and other players are able to fill in with their thoughts too.
You will see in the forums, that players all have different opinions and views on everything on various issues - the developers are following along in the threads, but do not necessarily discuss individual ideas and opinions before a decision has been taken.
The community (across all platforms) gives a general view of what the community think and feel and this is very valuable data when working on updates and fixes.
With general features such as match making, co-op, we do this closely together with the community to test and see if things are working correctly.

That said, it has been a while new features have been added, but there is an update on the drawing table and we will have more to share soon.

So keep the ideas coming and thanks to all you loyal Hugo Troll Wars players for being with us.

Thank you.

I wrote this to provoke a response to know this part of the forum is being looked at :) It would be great if every once in a while a developer could posts a message on a couple ideas here. I understand you're busy and can not reply to each post. I appreciate that you did reply to this one.
When will we hear more about the update? And, is there going to be something happening with the Hall of The Banner? :)

Bryan
03-19-2015, 04:34 PM
I been playing for almost 2 years and the only new thing they added was spanish spikes :p

-pivepupu-
03-19-2015, 04:53 PM
1,5 years*

Bryan
03-19-2015, 08:21 PM
Yeah...something like that