PDA

View Full Version : Attention developers

Eowyn
02-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Developers of Hugo Troll Wars:

A group of the chat active people plus Sniper Elite brainstormed ways to make the game better today on public chat. We want these things (as many as possible) to be introduced. As the community and the players we have the best perspective on what the game needs. Our list is as follows:
Moderators on chat
Better relic rewards
New troops
New buildings
An upgrade cancellation button
A "building mode" to put stuff in storage when we want to change our layout
New Things!

Thank you for your time. All of these things would be MUCH appreciated and would keep the game fun.

Sincerely,
Eowyn

SNIPER ELITE
02-26-2015, 01:16 AM
If you want people like me to stay the chat is a huge problem and kept us regulars together and we need new content and we NEED order in the chat whether it be moderators or a chat protector CPU which warns/bans any violations of the chat rules and I think the game needs mainstream advertising and you need to hit the people in America due to hugo being a European brand and only being found randomly by searches for CoC but the game in my mind needs tentative protection and more content the chat holds the game together honestly.Danni feel free to contact me if you want any opinions but this is a cry for change if not I don't think the game can survive on its own.

Lucky koi
02-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Hey,
Above, are very good points. Please introduce new troops or defence to keep the game interesting. Also maybe higher relic rewards as Attacks seem, nearly, pointless now when gaining 1-3 relics at a time. If you do introduce mods again please do not implement the control to permantly ban players.

Thanks

Killeur
02-26-2015, 11:03 AM
Eowyn player of CoC ? ^^ But I agree with you, new things can change the game and attract more players. By the way, it will be very nice if you introduce a war between teams as CoC if it's possible.

Baptiste
02-26-2015, 11:41 AM
Developers of Hugo Troll Wars:

A group of the chat active people plus Sniper Elite brainstormed ways to make the game better today on public chat. We want these things (as many as possible) to be introduced. As the community and the players we have the best perspective on what the game needs. Our list is as follows:
Moderators on chat
Better relic rewards
New troops
New buildings
An upgrade cancellation button
A "building mode" to put stuff in storage when we want to change our layout
New Things!

Thank you for your time. All of these things would be MUCH appreciated and would keep the game fun.

Sincerely,
Eowyn

I find these very interesting ideas Eowyn I hope that they will be besides studied I am against a war of the kind CoC as proposes it Killer it has the place in this game it is my point of view! ;) good day

rs dorf
02-26-2015, 12:32 PM
Very good ideas. Exspecually to change the layout could be better, it iften takes nearly a hour.

When there are bew buildings, it would be good if the place where the villages are would be a bit bigger.

Eowyn
02-26-2015, 02:37 PM
Eowyn player of CoC ? ^^ But I agree with you, new things can change the game and attract more players. By the way, it will be very nice if you introduce a war between teams as CoC if it's possible.

I used to play CoC but when I discovered this game I quit as I liked the community so much more. I'm not sure about the alliance war thing as that's really just copying CoC but it could work out.

rs dorf
02-26-2015, 02:50 PM
I don't play CoC, but I think this would be a nice feature.

What for buildings would you new create? Anyway, there must be a 11th lvl for the townhall. And: please make Embassy lvl 5 I'd like to have golems there :-)

Eowyn
02-26-2015, 03:08 PM
Possibly adding a new potion, and definitely new troops. A ground type AND an air troop.

rs dorf
02-26-2015, 03:12 PM
New troops? What for troops? Is it not enough to make new upgrades for the old ones?

Eowyn
02-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Makes the game more interesting, think it would add a new factor to the game.

rs dorf
02-26-2015, 03:23 PM
Ok, sounds interresting, but I don't know what troops.

rs dorf
02-26-2015, 03:23 PM
But about this can the developers think ;-)

Thor
02-26-2015, 10:02 PM
new troops, like an "heroes" or underground troops
private message
new campain
a weekly leadeboard for the alliances
create a market ( for donate ressource to these members)
new traps (aerials traps)
have a minimum level to create an alliance (level 20)

Fergu the great
02-27-2015, 06:32 AM
I do not think a minimum level for creating an alliance would be fair.
And an alliamce weeklhboard wouldn't work.

rs dorf
02-27-2015, 12:28 PM
new troops, like an "heroes" or underground troops
private message
new campain
a weekly leadeboard for the alliances
create a market ( for donate ressource to these members)
new traps (aerials traps)
have a minimum level to create an alliance (level 20)

When there are underground troops you must create a completly new deffense, wich can kill underground troops, and this would be a bit complicated.

Min. stars for creating a alliance is not fair, and for taking troops from the player in the alliance you already need the embassy.

Eowyn
02-27-2015, 02:29 PM
I think making a minimum level would be fair. Or at least making a cost to create an alliance. It would prevent so many one-member alliances from popping up. One day they're here, the next they're gone.

rs dorf
02-27-2015, 02:36 PM
I think that it costs gold to create an allince would be better than a min. lvl. I would say 50k were fair

Eowyn
02-27-2015, 03:15 PM
... If you do introduce mods again please do not implement the control to permantly ban players.

Thanks

Moderators would not have the ability to permanently ban players: that would still be up to the devs. However, mods could 24-hr ban a player.

Fergu the great
02-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Yeah 50k would be fair

Eowyn
02-27-2015, 08:05 PM
As usual... no response from the devs....

rs dorf
02-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Probably we must write a bit more...

But when they don't answer now, they will not answer before monday.

Thor
02-28-2015, 08:44 PM
added ice potion that could freeze the enemies defenses.

I think has every report have to be written for the reported player "you are reported, to the next report will be banned 24h",

Thor
02-28-2015, 08:46 PM
I think that it costs gold to create an allince would be better than a min. lvl. I would say 50k were fair

for the game "star conqueur" requires 500 cubic (orbes) to found an alliance, this limits the number of alliances and fidelity

rs dorf
05-02-2015, 04:40 PM
I think the ice potion is a very good idea. New troops: very good, i've so much wax. New buildings: Very good too, i think it would be nice, when they come in a Number you can share with 4, so you can distribute them equal. Min lvl for embassy: Anything that prevent 1 man alliances were good. So: AND IT WOULD BE NICE WHEN THE DEVELOPERS WOULD WRITE ANYTHING HERE.

Eowyn
09-27-2015, 10:19 PM
All of the ideas in this thread are still very valid and could possibly convince old players to return! Devs please take a look.