PDA

View Full Version : Co-Leaders

Fergu the great
02-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Could you please add co leaders to alliances so it would go leader can promote people to captains, with no limit of captains and co leaders with a limit of 5 or something. The co leader would be able to promote and demote people to captain and everything else stay the same. Reply if u like

Eowyn
03-11-2015, 10:49 PM
As the leader of a very active alliance, and also being involved in school and several activities that sometimes limit my ability to access the game, I can't always be there and sometimes we need a player that is higher than a simple captain online. I would strongly suggest that a co-leader position would be a good idea. They would have basically the same ability as a leader in that they can kick captains and invite people. This would give them a bit more "oomph" in alli chat when drama is going on.

-pivepupu-
03-11-2015, 11:30 PM
Chance to ruin whole alli

Eowyn
03-11-2015, 11:41 PM
So you make it someone you trust completely. At this point, when I will be unable to access the game for 3 full days, I'm considering actually promoting Chr1stina to leader and getting it back when I return because Allis need a leader.

jazz
03-12-2015, 07:57 AM

Exactly how would that happen pive?
I think this co-leaders ideas is amazing

gorm
03-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Hi Guys,
Co-leader sounds good. especially when you know, the little contact some alliances the leader, as real life is always going on (eg vacation, sick leave, family).
Not every leader carried a captain, the leader if he can not play a long time.
If it then gives difficulties, the captain are often incapacitated.
Sure you have to think carefully about who is promoted, which is also the captain important to know who you promoted.

:)

Yours sincerely Gorm

Thor
03-13-2015, 11:04 PM
I do not see how it will ruin an alliance?,

-pivepupu-
03-14-2015, 12:17 AM
It wont ruin alliance automatically but it will raise the risk

BlueFoodGuy
04-27-2015, 05:04 PM
So you make it someone you trust completely. At this point, when I will be unable to access the game for 3 full days, I'm considering actually promoting Chr1stina to leader and getting it back when I return because Allis need a leader.
Thats what I have done in the past on a couple of occasions, the first time it went fine but the second time the person a made leader changed the name and kicked me :(

BlueFoodGuy
04-27-2015, 05:07 PM
This would be a great idea as long as there is only a limit of one or two co leaders because otherwise the postion would become the same as captain. And this could potentially be a really good idea or could go terribly wrong but what if the leader was demoted to co leader and another co leader made leader if the leader did not go on for like 6 months.